Tuesday 15 September 2020

Weight Loss Comparison Photos (Sept.14, 2020)

It's Monday, that means weigh in day.
I had this feeling like I was going to be up this week so I tried to be very careful about my choices.

As you can see, I was 219.6 lbs.
Yay.
Don't know why I was so worried.

That's 2.8 lbs down since last week, 53.4 lbs down in total.
I really believe that I'm going to reach my goal this time!
Just taking it a week at a time and trying not to look at the big picture but as each week goes by, I'm getting closer and closer to my goal.

I brought some of the pumpkins in to the office today thinking I could give the girls each one.

BH picked out this one which was one of my favorites too.
SV didn't have a chance to come pick one out and SG was sick today.

I set these ones aside because Miss H likes the green and my niece, Miss M, wanted an orange sweater one.

It was raining out this morning but I put on my raincoat and headed out for a walk anyway.
Need to get those steps in!

I was feeling really good today so I took some selfies in the bathroom at the office.

I'm not great at taking the full length ones yet - I need to work at it.
I want to have some full length ones for comparison pictures.

I'm a pro when it comes to head shot selfies though.

I don't even really have to worry about the angle so much anymore which is nice.
I've been holding the camera pointing down to shave some of my double chin off but I can do a straight on shot now and it doesn't look that bad.

A blogger that I read, Runs for Cookies, recommended this show on Netflix.
I might give it a try this weekend.

I didn't get out for a walk this afternoon so when I got home from work, I headed out for a quick loop just to get to the 10,000 step mark.
It was still damp out but at least it stopped raining.

When I got back, I added some 'toppings' to the large pumpkin that I made.
I just love how it turned out.

My pumpkin patch is sure growing.
I took the first ones I made from the grey scarf and added indents to them.
They look so much better that way, more realistic.

I cooked up trout, sweet potatoes and mixed veggies for supper.

I made a comparison shot to put on WW.
I remember seeing this picture from curling and feeling just awful about how I looked.
Not only was I huge but I didn't really care about my hair or anything.
What a difference a weight loss can make.


My Honey was late getting home from work because they had a few issues out there.
When he did get home, I got him to take some full length pictures in the same spot where we took some before ones so I could do some comparisons.

Had to get the side view too.

Then I took some of him.

He looks so good and feels good too which is the main thing.

So here are the comparisons.
When we started this whole thing, I didn't really feel like he needed to lose any weight, I just wanted him to do this with me so it would be support for me.
I thought he looked just perfect then and I think he looks just perfect now.

It's nice to be able to see the differences.
I still have a ways to go but I certainly feel wonderful about how far I've come.

Some old pictures showed up on Facebook memories today.

These are from back when I was 18 or 19 years old, so thirty years ago, wow!
That's me on the top far right with the super big hair.

Partying hard - we had some fun times.

I guess we all had super big hair, I remember back combing it and spraying hairspray on it until it didn't move.
Ha ha.
I'm the one in the white shirt.

These also popped up from 7 years ago, 2020 when My Honey, Miss M and I all went to Saskatoon to take part in the Color Me Rad run.
This was us before.

We wore white so the color would show up really good.

Here we are after.

It was the first time I ever ran 5k without stopping outdoors (I'd done it on the treadmill) and I was so proud of myself.

My Honey and Miss M didn't run so they walked together.
We all had a really good time and I've wanted to do another ever since but never have.

Ha ha - totally me.

This made me giggle.

So true...


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!







No comments:

Post a Comment