Tuesday 1 September 2020

Sausages, Massage & Park (Aug.25, 2020)

It kind of looked like it was going to be a chilly one out there this morning but I took a chance and wore capris and it ended up being a wise choice.

By the time I was  ready to head out for a walk this morning, the sun was shining brightly and things had warmed up considerably.

It was so bright that I had to wait to take a picture when I came back in to the office.

My Honey was busy at home on his last day off making pork sausage for me.
These are all ready to go into the oven.

One of his tomatoes actually ripened on the vine and he was so excited he just had to send me a picture to show me.

This should last me a while!

My Honey went over this afternoon and picked up Baby F to take her to the park.
She ended up getting wet in the splash park and the only way he could convince her to take off her shirt to dry it was to suggest putting it on Professor Snuggles.

Not sure how much he is enjoying it 😁

Miss M's father brought this little trike down for Miss A and Mr H to use.
He looks pretty good on there - I bet he's in heaven.
My brother posted this so I haven't seen him in action on it yet but I can't wait to get over there and watch him.

It was massage day - Yahoo!
I had her spend some time working on my feet because they have been bothering me lately.
She did some cranial work too and it was very relaxing - I think I dozed off a time or two.

There is a nice full length mirror in there so I took a few full length selfies.
I'm feeling do great.

I'm down 46.6 lbs now and I still have a ways to go but I feel like I'm well on my way.
I'm going to do it this time I just know it.

My Honey was making pizza for supper with left overs from the birthday party pizzas so I'd invited my son and Miss H over for supper.
They were there when I got home from my massage.

Baby F was helping make the pizza.

She loved helping to 'sprinkle' the toppings on the pizza.

She came over and had a little cuddle with me  - made my day!

She loves water so I got her her very own mini water bottle.

Getting ready to go fly a kite.

We walked her home so we could stop on the way to try out the kite.

She had to bring her baby with her.

It wasn't really windy enough for a kite so instead we stopped to play at the park.

Sliding is so much fun.

She made sure her baby had a turn on the slide too.

Just look at that sunshine.
It was a lovely evening.

What a little climber she is.

Yay!

From the slide she headed over to the rocking dinosaur.

Her baby had to go on with her.

She loves climbing and hanging off of the bars.

Playing 'Seek' with Papa.

I love her little voice "Papa, Papa, Papa!"

She was sure running around and burning off a bunch of energy - she should sleep good tonight!

She just loves climbing over these bars - she's so proud of herself when she does it.

Such a little monkey.

Run, run, run!

She lost a shoe but she wasn't at all concerned.

It was hard to convince her to go home when it was time but eventually we got there.
This time is so precious with her and we enjoy every bit of it!

My cousin T got married over the weekend in PEI.
They look so happy and I'm thrilled for her.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment