Wednesday 2 September 2020

September has Arrived (Sept.1, 2020)

Well here we are in September, how did that happen?

It started out as a blustery rainy day too, how fitting.

I didn't let that stop me from getting out for my walk though.
I popped on my raincoat and out I went.
My raincoat is probably a little too big for me now but it still serves it's purpose.
I still have a ways to go with weight loss so I don't want to start buying too many new things right away that I'll end up just having to get rid of anyway.

My Jello order came in today.

I ordered some Sugar Free, Fat Free Jello in various flavors including Cheesecake which I can't wait to try!

I had leftover pork with cole slaw for lunch and also went for a little walk around the block.

My steps aren't adding up very quickly today and I don't want to have to go for an hour long walk tonight. (If I had to I would though).

I did manage to get out for another walk this afternoon.
The rain stopped and the sun came out - It wasn't overly warm but it wasn't freezing either so it was enjoyable.

Miss H had to work at 5 and my boy was already at work so she dropped Baby F off to me right after I got home from work.
I had picked her up some new sunglasses when I was at the dollar store on the weekend so she had to try them on.
I wasn't fast enough to get a picture though.

She decided that her babies needed to have a nap.

Miss Elephant was not cooperating.

She was trying to stuff as many babies in there as she could.

See, they are all sleeping Grandma.

Then she figured she might as well join them.
That didn't even last a minute.

She noticed my tablet on the end table and wanted to play games on that so we did.
I have a bunch of wooden puzzles to I got those out and we played with those for a while too.
She can pretty much count up to ten, she knows a lot of colors and she also knows a few letters too so we were practicing those.

When My Honey got home, it was all about him.

Watching YouTube videos - she likes to be in charge of the phone and choosing which videos to watch and she's very particular.

We were trying to get her to look away from the screen so we could take a picture together.

No go though.

I tried from another angle - still no go.

Oh well - at least her cute little self is in the picture.

It was late when my son came to pick her up.
He stayed for a short visit and had some supper.

He showed us this new little thing Baby F likes...

All around the garden like a teddy bear.

She sat on his lap and he did it to her then she ran over to me and said "Your turn Grandma", then when I was done, it was on to My Honey "Your turn Papa" and so on.
It was so cute.

We headed to bed not much longer after they left.
My Honey is supposed to be on days off tomorrow but his cross shift guy is sick and is being tested for Covid so can't come back to work until he is both better and gets back a negative result.
Hopefully he won't have to work all of his days off but it's kind of a day to day thing so we'll see.
I took Friday as a vacation day so we could spend it together but I may cancel it now if he's going to be working anyway.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment