Monday 14 September 2020

Friday!!! (Sept.11, 2020)

It's Friday - my favorite day of the week because I have the whole weekend to look forward to! 

It wasn't very sunny out but I didn't let that stop me for heading out to the road for a walk.

We decided last minute to go out for lunch.
We went to the new cafe in town, Cool Beans, it was our first time eating there together.

My niece, Miss M, is working there.
She was our waitress today.

I wasn't in the mood for salad so I had a veggie omelet instead with dry toast (which I love).

While we were sitting there, this song came on and I'm kind of digging it.
So I found it and took a screen shot so I'd remember to add it to my play list when I got home.

I've had this tv for years and we've been keeping it for a back up in case ours craps out but lately I'm in a purging mood so when I got home from work, I took a picture and put it up on the local buy and sell.
It was sold literally within minutes which was awesome.

I still needed about 2500 steps and it wasn't so nice outdoors so I decided to hop on the treadmill.
I felt like doing some jogging anyway.
I jogged for 20 minutes straight which I was quite proud of.
Likely when winter gets here, I'll be spending more time back on the treadmill.

It was a really good work out and I felt great afterwards.

I was red and sweaty, the way you are supposed to be after a good workout.

My glasses were fogging up but I had to get a picture of the message on my shirt,
"Mind over Matter'.
Just a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind to.

Such wise words!

After my workout, I got busy cutting up and sewing some more pumpkins.
I got 4 more out of the white scarf, the two orange ones are just one sleeve of an old shirt of mine and the green one is half a sleeve of a sweater I'd picked up years ago to make mittens.

It's basically what I did all evening.
I machined sewed part of them but after I stuff them, I have to hand sew them closed.

I decided to try adding 'ribs' to them.
It's extra work but it looks so much better.

Later in the evening, my son brought Baby F over for a quick visit.
She and My Honey colored on the giant coloring pads her brought home for her.

They did a few rounds of Freeze Dance - she insisted her daddy and I join them.
It's a really good work out.

Then it was snack time.

My Honey got pudding and whipped cream for them.

She cleaned the bowl.

She always wants dad to 'look' whenever she is doing something and if he doesn't look quick enough for her liking, she gets after him, ha ha,

After they left, I was scrolling Facebook and saw this really cute hoodie.

I checked out the website and found a few more things I'd like to order.
I didn't make the order but I was smart enough to take a screen shot so that I could find it again when I went looking for it.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment