Tuesday 8 September 2020

Happy Birthday Miss Z (Sept.3, 2020)

 Turned out to be not too bad of a day weather wise over here.

I got our for a walk this morning to the road and back.
That fresh air always so invigorating.

It was a busy day at work.
I have a vacation day schedule for tomorrow because I had planned on going to the city but it looks like My Honey is going to have to work.
I decided to keep the vacation day anyway and just enjoy the day off.
It's so strange to me to take a day off and not have anywhere to go but in a good way.

This little firecracker turned 5 today.

They had a small party for her - looks like Baby F wants to help Miss Z blow out her candles.

Looks like everyone had a good time.
We still need to pick up something to go with the training wheels and knee & elbow pads that we got her and drop her gift off to her.

Doesn't this bedding look dreamy?
Like something you could sink down into and spend the day watching Netflix.

My Honey sent me this picture and asked if I liked this room.
I don't just like it, I love it!
We spend a lot of time dreaming about what we want to build on our properties that we have in NS and PEI and looking at ideas.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment