Thursday 3 September 2020

So Close to Goal (Sept.2, 2020)

Good morning world.

Kind of a quiet day over here in my neck of the woods.

It was My Honey's weigh in day today and he was down 2 lbs.

That means he's .8 lbs away from his goal weight.

He's done so well - I'm so proud of him and I'm so grateful he agreed to do WW with me because if he hadn't, I don't think I would have been as successful as I have been.

 

It was a bit drizzly out today but I didn't let that stop me from getting out for a walk.

It was a busy day for me at work so I didn't make it out of my office much aside from the walk and coffee break.

I had pulled pork with cole slaw mix on it for lunch.

Only one more meal of the pork then I'll have to make something else.

I watched the Counting On episode where John & Abby have their baby.

It made me really emotional for some reason - seeing a baby be born is such a beautiful thing.

The afternoon flew right by and before I knew it, it was time to head home.

I needed some steps so I went for a walk around the block then I kind of just vegged on the couch for a bit and looked at Social Media.

Thought I'd share a few things I came across if you need a laugh.

Ha ha.
It totally looks like he could be saying that!

Super Hero comedy.

This struck me as funny too.
I don't feel this way at all mind you, just thought it was cute.

I saw these beds for sale and I'm looking at it thinking "I could build that".
I do want to build some shelves in the basement and I was wanting to get My Honey to do it so I watched a few how to videos to figure out what we would need and what the best set up would be.


Here is a link to the video I found that I liked the best.
He has really clear instructions and the shelves look really strong so I think this is the way I'm going to go.

I also found this on Instagram.
A restaurant in Edmonton, Menjiroramen, has Seafood Okonomiyaki pancakes and I am so going to go there and try them next time I'm in the city.
I've been craving some like I had at Wagumama in London ever since I had them a couple years ago.

I've been seeing lots of references to Chocolate Hummus on WW Connect and I've never seen it so I looked up a recipe.
I think I might give it a try.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment