Tuesday 1 September 2020

Freshii Bowls April Style (Aug.27, 2020)

Although the sun was out, there is definitely that 'fall' chill in the air. 

I didn't let it stop me though, I got my sweater on and headed out for a walk.
At lunch time, I went home had a pudding then did a walk around the block before heading back to work.

I decided to make 'Freshii' bowls for supper.
I cooked up some Veggie ground beef then chopped up all kinds of goodies to add to it.

I put everything in a bowl together with some salad dressing and a dob of hummus and it was delicious.
A few of the items had points, like the black beans, avocado and corn but all in all, low points and delicious.

We went for a bike ride and stopped in to visit with Baby F.

She was delighted to see Papa and me too.

We told my son and Miss H to pop down to our house and make themselves Freshii bowls and we stayed and watched Baby F while they went.

Baby F thought mom's bowl looked pretty good.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment