Tuesday 1 September 2020

Shorter Days Are Here, Wah, Wah (Aug.26, 2020)

It was sunny out today but chilly enough for me to wear jeans.
I just happened to have a pair in my closet that I'd picked up a couple years ago that never fit me so they still had the tags on them.
They fit me now!
It felt good putting them on.

I got out for a short walk this morning, I was really busy so I didn't want to be out too long.

At lunch time I went home to open up My Honey's tomatoes for him then I just went for a walk around the block before heading back to work.

I ordered some new shoes today.
I ordered a pair in grey and a pair in black.
I hope I like them!

I was able to get out for another walk this afternoon so I was almost at my 10,000 steps by the end of the day.

I stopped after work and picked up subs from Subway for us for supper.
I didn't much feel like cooking.

When My Honey got home, we had supper then hopped on our bikes and went for a bike ride.

Of course we stopped by to visit Baby F.

My Honey was reading her a book, she was watching videos on tv and I was trying to get selfies.

They were not cooperating!

She got some Sesame Street stickers so she was getting us to take them off the paper for her so she could stick them on her table or wherever she felt like it, ha ha.

I should say My Honey was helping her, I got the first one for her then he got the next one and when I tried to get her another, she said 'No Grandma, Papa do'.
Ha ha.


I guess he was doing it better than I could.

She wanted a snack so her Daddy gave her one of her favorites - chicken.

Glued to the tv already.
It was ok though - made it easier for us to leave.
We hate it when she gets upset so if she's preoccupied and that doesn't happen, it makes us feel better.

It's starting to get dark earlier and earlier which makes me so sad.
I wish it could be summer forever.

My Honey cut up some watermelon for us when we got home.
It was so good.
He said he put some Monk Fruit Sweetener on it and it's the first time I've ever had it.
It he hadn't told me, I'd never have known it was on there, there was no strange aftertaste at all.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment