Tuesday 1 September 2020

Not Ready for Summer to be Over. (Aug.24, 2020)

 Monday means back to work and weigh in day!

226.4 lbs today.


That's down 1.6 lbs since last week and a total of 46.6 lbs overall since April 23 so basically 4 months.
I'm pretty happy about that.

We were told that we had to start wearing masks in the office now when we are in common areas.
We don't have to wear them in our own offices but it's hard to remember to put it on every time I leave my office.
I find myself running back lots to get it on.
It's only the first day though so I suppose before long it will be automatic.

It was drizzling out this morning but I went for my walk anyway.
It was actually kind of muggy so the rain felt nice.
My Honey rode down on his bike and met me and walked with me part of the way.

I had a long meeting this morning so before I knew it, it was lunch time.
My Honey cooked up chicken, broccoli and cauliflower for us for lunch.

My son dropped by with Baby F after work.
He had to go put air in the tires of Miss H's vehicle so he left Baby F with us while he went.
She and Papa had a Freeze Dance.

She needed to get her glasses out of the basket but she didn't want any help.
She's so independent.
She moved the stool over there and got them herself.

When my son got back, he got on the treadmill for awhile and Baby F hung out with us.
She is so much fun.

When Daddy was ready to go home, she was not.
So we offered to walk her home, I still needed some steps anyway.

She got right in the stroller and was ready to go!

She has a thing for rocks so we had to stop to pick up a few.

She has a very definite idea about which one she wants and then she always wants to make sure Papa and Grandma get one too.
She's so sweet.

It was a little on the chilly side so I actually wore jeans and we wrapped her in a blanket.
I hope this doesn't mean that summer is over!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment