Friday 11 September 2020

Good Bye Grey, Until Next Time (Sept.7, 2020)

The last day off of my extra long weekend has arrived.

Even though it's a holiday, it's still Monday so it's still weigh in day.

222.4 lbs today.

 

That's another 2 lbs down this week for a grand total of 50.6 lbs down since I started.
I am so proud of myself.
Now on to the next 50.

My Honey and I went out for a walk this morning.
It was mighty chilly out there - I could have used a hat, my ears got a bit cold.
We walked for about an hour.

The Kitchenaid stand mixer that I bought My Honey for Christmas a few years back crapped out last week.
One of the gears stripped or something.
We threw it out and I kept the bowl and the attachments in case we got another.
After doing some research though, we decided that we aren't going to go with a Kitchenaid next time so I put these on Facebook to give away and lots of people wanted them.

Just being his cute self.
My Honey went outside to chop wood for the afternoon and I got busy in the craft room.

The second hand store wasn't open yesterday so I couldn't get any sweaters but I did get a couple of scarves at the dollar store.
Got my first pumpkin done.
I cut the scarf into thirds so I'll be able to get three pumpkins out of the one scarf.

I also got a white scarf the wasn't a knit material but I think it looks just as good.

My Honey cut the stems for me from some sticks we had trimmed off our tree out front.

I got three grey and one white pumpkin made today.
I'm happy with how they turned out.

My Honey was making pizza for supper so I invited my son and family to come over.
Baby F came in with her hat pulled down over her eyes and was walking around like that.
She thought it was pretty funny.

She found a little monster toy that you put on your finger and she was 'scaring' us with it.

I asked Miss H to put a dye in my hair for me.
I've been needing it done for awhile now.
This is the before picture.

While she was putting the dye in my hair, we were looking at ideas for Halloween costumes for Baby F.
She wants her to be something scary.
I think this would be so adorable.

My Honey tried a new pizza dough recipe.
It was wetter but still super good.
I had four slices.
Used up a bunch of my weeklies already.
Counted it all though and not going to stress over it.

She starting making these pouty faces just for the reaction she gets.
She really is a little entertainer, loves having an audience.

The grey is all gone for another month.

I've been sticking with light brown lately because the grey doesn't show up as well as it does in darker shades when it's growing back.
I'm happy with it.

My sister posted before and after pictures of her latest completed project in her new hous.
Here is the living room floor before.

Here is the after.
She put in the floor all on her own and I'm so proud of her.
She's becoming a regular handy woman!
She said she's learning lots and she's really enjoying it.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment