Tuesday 29 September 2020

New Fridge and Stove! (Sept.22, 2020)

More bathroom selfies today.

 

This is what you do when you are feeling good about your accomplishments!

I should have taken off the mask though.

There we go, a side shot where you can see my face too.

I got out for a walk this morning and My Honey rode his bike down and met me.

After our walk, he went and picked Baby F up and took her to the park.

They played on the slides of course.

Then they went back to our place and played in the back yard.

She wanted to get the sprinkler going but it was a little too cold for that.

She had left over pizza for lunch - she loves pizza.

She's been pretending to be a dog or a cat a lot lately so I guess this was what she was doing here.

She also had chips with some ranch to dip them in.
She loves dip too.

I was able to visit with her a little when I came home for lunch.

She was kind of entranced by My Honey's phone.

Watching them turn water into different colors.

Our new fridge and stove are arriving today so My Honey took out the cupboard above the fridge in preparation.
The new fridge is a few inches taller so wouldn't have fit.

When it was time to go back to work, Baby F wanted in my car and no way was she getting out.

So I took the truck back to work and My Honey just let her play around in there for a bit.

My Honey sent me this later in the afternoon - they were having trouble fitting the new fridge in the door so he had to take the front door off the house.

That didn't work so they had to take the doors off the fridge too.
Eventually they were able to get it in though.
When I got home, I cleared out the old fridge and stove.
It felt really good to purge a bunch of stuff.

We got the new appliances in (I still need to take the stickers off the fridge).

Just look at all the room we have now, it's amazing!

We took a bunch of stuff over to the dump.
Then we headed over to my son's to drop the mattress off to Baby F.
We'd ordered her a new boxspring and mattress which also was delivered today.

It makes her bed a little high but it's comfy.

Testing out her new bed.

Everyone is a poopy pants lately.

She was having a grand old time!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment