Thursday 10 September 2020

Re-Arranging Things at the House and Sleep Over! (Sept.5, 2020)

My Honey had hoped to be off today but his cross shift guy still hasn't gotten his results back so it looks like he'll probably have to work straight through his days off which is kind of a bummer.

I got up when he left for work, made myself a coffee and found something to watch.

There are a whole bunch of movies in this Love Comes Softly series, I watched the first one today.

Then I got ready and headed out for a walk.
Baby F was coming for me to watch again so I wanted to make sure I had at least half of my steps in.
I did jog a bit - I went the furthest that I've gone outdoors yet.
I decided that once I reach Onederland (under 200 lbs) that I'm going to start seriously training to run a marathon.

These are the corn trays I picked up at the Edmonton Corn Maze when we went for only $15 each.
I was trying to lay them out to figure out how I wanted to put them up.

That's about as far as I got though because then Baby F arrived.
Shortly after, My Honey called me with good news.
The guy that he has been covering for actually got his Covid-19 test results back this morning and they were negative so he is heading in to work and My Honey will be able to come home.
Likely around noon.

When he got home, we took Baby F for a walk.
It was raining a bit so no park but we did go to the Hardware store to pick up a few things I needed.
We also got her a baby doll.

His name is Snacking Luke and you feed him play dough food and he poops it out.
We stopped at the cafe in town where my niece works to see her and to have specialty coffees, they are the only place in town that makes them.

We got Baby F a snack but she wasn't interested in it at all, she just wanted to play with her baby.

Papa helped her put on his diaper.

It was very serious business.

Making sure he did it right!
We stopped at the store then headed back home.
At least the rain had stopped for our walk back.

Once we got home, she was ready for a snack.

My brother asked if his kids could come over while he and my SIL went golfing and of course I said yes, the more the merrier.
Baby F really likes Mr H and follows him around.
He's really sweet with her too so it works out good.

Gave me a chance to work on getting some stuff put up.
My Honey helped me.
I think I like this door here over the fireplace more than I liked the mirror here.

I got the corn trays up.
I'll still have to do some rearranging with the stuff but they are up and that's the main thing.

Finally, I got the mirror put up.
I wanted a full length mirror in a usable spot and this was the only place I had that would work.
I think it looks good there.

I love how she's looking at him.

I came out in the living room and this is how they were sitting.

She was climbing all over him and he just let her.

The kids were asking to go to the park so once I had all my stuff done that I wanted to do, we walked down there.

I found it a little on the chilly side but My Honey wore shorts ( I always say he must be part polar bear).

Miss A.

I think the slide is her favorite.

Going down the big slide.

She goes down it over and over.

Mr H would try to climb up the slide and Baby F would slide down and My Honey would lift Mr H up so Baby F would go under him.
They both thought that was just great and needless to say, My Honey's arm was soon tired.

Miss A is old enough to come down to the park on her own so she was showing us all the things she does there with her friends.

So much joy just from playing.
It's nice to see.

It looked like there was a huge storm brewing in the distance.

That didn't bother the kids any though.
I asked if they wanted to go home and they most definitely did not.

We were treated to a rainbow.
The storm seemed to pass by us so that was good.

The kids moved onto the swings next.

Good thing My Honey has lots of energy.

We had a hard time convincing Baby F when it was time to go home but eventually we succeeded.
My brother came and picked up the kiddos not too much later and Baby F was staying the night with us.

We went to bed around 10, took my phone with us so she could watch videos.

She did for a bit.
I thought she was going to be up all night but after about 20 minutes, she just took the phone, laid it on me, turned her head and went to sleep.
Just like that!

I think we are going to start keeping her one night each weekend that My Honey is off.
She's at such a fun age and they grow up so fast, we just want to spend as much time with her as we can.

My SIL posted this oldie of Miss A.
Wasn't she so adorable?


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment