Thursday 17 September 2020

Sun is Back and I'll Take It! (Sept.16, 2020)

The warmer weather came back.

Still can't go swimming or anything but I'll take it.

 

I had a bunch of meetings this morning so I was only able to make it out for a quick walk to the road this morning.

It was so fast I didn't even bother taking off my mask.

I even had a meeting over lunch which I'd forgotten about so My Honey biked down and brought me some shaved deli ham and turkey and a bag of clementines.

I sure love it when he is on days off!

He was home trying on a bunch of clothes he had previously put away to get rid of because they didn't fit him anymore.

It all fits him now and the stuff he had grown into is now the stuff on the 'get rid of' pile.

After lunch , we all started having issues with our computers in the office.
They slowed right down to the point where you couldn't really work properly.
They tried rebooting the system and while they did that, I went for another walk.
It had turned into such a lovely day.

Miss H went for a quick trip to WCT so she got My Honey to babysit Baby F.
As soon as she got to the house, they packed up a picnic lunch and headed to the park.
He sent me a few pictures that he took of her while they were there.

He was trying out the black and white setting on his camera.

I think they turned out pretty good.

She just loves to run and she looks so cute when she does.

Awww - love that big smile.

She really likes playing inside the 'hamster' tubes.

My Honey gets right in them with her too.

Goofy girl.

She was asking for the Tickle Monster to come but then when he did, she was 'pushing' him away.
Just a little game she likes to play.

They spent the whole afternoon at the park, she just loves it there.

Trying out the teeter totter.

Love seeing her face full of joy.

She loves hanging on the bar above the slide - I think it makes her feel like a 'big' girl.

The issue with our computers never did get resolved so at 4 pm I called it a day.
I had worked through lunch anyway so I didn't feel too badly about that.

I parked the car at the house then walked down to meet My Honey and Baby F at the park.

When I got there, she was asking for ice cream, and not just any ice cream, pink ice cream.
So we took her over and got her one.

She approves.
She ate a bit of it but it was really cold in her hands to hold so she gave the rest to Papa and asked for my phone to watch Baby Shark.
Of course I gave it to her but that meant I wasn't able to take any more pictures for a bit.

When we got to the house, she watched YouTube videos on my phone and I watched last night's episode of Counting On.
My Honey meanwhile cooked up a couple of chickens on the bbq.

My son came over when he got home from work and Miss H came by with Miss Z when she got home from WCT so I invited them to stay for supper.

I don't know why I didn't get any pictures but we had rice, mashed potatoes, salad and that chicken that My Honey made was finger licking good.

Miss Z was just itching to get outside to play - she loves it out there, so after supper we headed out.
It wasn't long before her mom came to pick her up though.

Baby F got a little fussy a couple times - I think she is still not feeling 100% and she was tired.
Poor little dear.
I hate seeing her be upset or sick.

I was falling asleep on the couch by 8:30 so we called it a night and headed to bed.

Just some memes I saw on Social Media today that I thought were funny, enjoy!

OMG - so funny!
This is exactly how I feel when I'm looking for a recipe online.

😂😂😂

Totally.
Sometimes I am kind of shocked when I remember how close to 50 I am.
Life sure does go by in a blink.

Sometimes.

I'm not really against the public - I like people - I just thought it was kind of funny.

Would love to go to Bora Bora some day!

My Google Photos created this slideshow for me and I love it.
She has the best expressions.

Technology is kind of amazing, isn't it?


Well, that's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment