Wednesday 16 September 2020

Feeling So Good! (Sept.15, 2020)

I was having another good day. 

When I'm getting ready in the morning and some of my 'small' clothes actually fit me, it's kind of amazing.

It's hard to believe that it took only 4 short months to get here.
Why didn't I do this long ago?

I do know the answer to that of course, I just wasn't in the right place and now I'm so grateful that I am.

Had to take a side view too.

I was only able to get out for a short walk this morning because I had lots of meetings.
So I didn't bother going home for lunch, I went for a long walk instead.
The wind was kind of chilly on my ears but aside from that, it was a lovely walk.

When I got home from work, the sun had found it's way out.
I still had a few more steps to get so I headed out for a walk.

The leaves are hanging in there on our tree and I'm so glad because they look so pretty.

Our flower bed consisted of mainly poppies this year but this cute flower bloomed too.
I'm not sure what kind it is.

I did wear a hat for this walk and my ears thanked me!
I picked this one up at the second hand store and I was going to use it to make a pumpkin but then I decided that I kind of liked it.

My son brought Baby F over for a visit.
She's been feeling sick that past few days but was feeling a bit better today.

She's just so dang cute.
I don't know what I would ever do without her now.

My Honey was being the 'Tickle Monster' and she was saying 'Go Away Papa'.
She thinks it's funny when he pretends to be the Tickle Monster.

She had to get her shades on and made Papa get his too.

Two cool looking humans right there.

Of course there was a Freeze Dance.
I was sitting watching but she kept saying 'Grandma come!' which meant get off your but Grandma and dance with us.
So I did.

Then it was time for her to switch out her shades.

And get another Freeze Dance in.
I think we did four rounds tonight before she was satisfied.

She was starting to get tired and you could tell that she's still not quite back to her firecracker little self so my son took her home after a short visit.

These pictures popped up on my Facebook memories today.
My Niece, Miss M and I took a wreath making class together a year ago.
I think we did a great job.

She just told me that they are moving into a bigger place and she wants help decorating.
That will be fun!

I still have mine hanging on our front door.
It was there over the winter though and the centers of the flowers are fuzzy and froze to the door a few times so some of the fuzz pulled off.
I need to pick up a couple new sunflowers to replace them.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment