Thursday 24 September 2020

Weigh In Day Blues (Sept.21, 2020)

Weigh In Day!

Well there you go, 220.8 lbs this morning.
Not what I wanted to see.

That means I was 1.2 lbs up since last weigh in.
I was disappointed but I know I ate almost all of my weeklies this week and I ate very late last night so I can't say that I'm surprised.
I have been tracking everything but I've been not so strict on portions and measuring and weighing.
I need to reign that in this week and cut back on the weeklies I think.

I'm going to try to not let this bother me, I know the weight loss journey is not linear, there are ups and downs along the way but all in all I'm still down 50 lbs so I'm proud and I'm just going to keep going.

It was back to work for me this morning but My Honey is still on days off so he met me this morning when I went for my little walk to the road.

More bathroom selfies, 😀😀
We are wearing masks in the office now which I don't mind but it does feel a bit strange.

Side view.
It's so weird, I know I'm down 50 lbs but when I look at these, I still feel so big.

I got this sweater on the weekend at Old Navy.
I love blue and white stripes, always have.
I was so excited because it was a Large and it fit me.
Before I started Weight Watchers I was buying the XXL and even that was starting to be tight at times.

My Honey sent me this picture.
He came across Pumpkin Pie Hummus at the store so he picked some up for me.
I couldn't wait to go home at lunch and try it.

Spoiler Alert - It was DELICIOUS!
I ate it with a banana and it was super good.

My son and Miss H did a photo shoot in their backyard this afternoon.
I love the hats.

They look so good all dressed up.

Miss Z was there too.

The black and white theme was so cute.

Such a beauty.

My Honey cooked pizza up in the pizza oven for supper.

I had three pieces and they were worth every point.

The kids came over for supper too.
Baby F loves pizza, Miss Z isn't a big eater but she actually had some too.

She looks so cute all dressed up.

After they left, we headed downstairs and My Honey worked on the shelf and I hopped on the treadmill.
I needed some steps plus I just was feeling like I need to work a little harder at the weight loss.

I wanted to jog for 20 minutes but actually did 30 and it felt great!
I would like to get 20 minutes of jogging in everyday or at least a few times a week anyway.

My Honey got the bottom shelf all completed.
I think it's going to look so good when it's done.

Proud of his work, which he should be!
(Really I made him pose for the picture).

This Facebook memories popped up today that I thought I would share.

This is the Pearisian Burger we made when we were doing Burger Love at the golf course in 2017.
The burger was my idea and I don't think My Honey was completely convinced but it ended up being my favorite burger we did that summer.
I am partial to a good croissant but all the other ingredients complimented each other beautifully.
My Honey ended up really enjoying it too.

This is the write up My Honey did to go along with the Burger on social media.
I think people looked forward to his write ups just as much as they did the Burger special.
He just has a knack for coming up with stuff like this - I really appreciate his sense of humor!


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment