Wednesday 9 September 2020

Baby F The Entertainer (Sept.4, 2020)

I got up when My Honey left for work and made myself a coffee and settled in for some PVR's shows, Counting On and Doubling Down with the Derrico's.

I was babysitting Baby F later in the morning so I got my gear on and headed out for a walk.

Some of the kids are heading back to school today and looks like the friendly neighbourhood cow made his way to the school this morning and will be there to greet them.

I love going out for my walks and seeing this cow randomly pop up all over the place.

Mr H started school for the very first time today.
It's going to be a different year for them this year, that's for certain.

Miss Z started today as well.
She was quite happy to see the greeter when she got there.

She is actually going to be in Mr H's class.

My Honey took some frozen Saskatoon berries to work with him and made a berry crumble for the guys.
He doesn't normally work on this shift so it was a nice treat for those guys.

Shortly after I got home from my walk, Miss H dropped Baby F off.
She wanted Baby Shark of course.

Except it isn't really Baby Shark, it's just whatever YouTube video tickles her fancy at the time.

She has to get up on the stool and point out to me which one she wants to watch.

I love it when it's just her and I because I get lots of cuddles then.

She got her babies.

She & I got ready and walked down to the park to play for a bit.

She sees the big kids going down the center of the slide and she wants to do it to but she hasn't quite got it figured out yet.

Finally got her to stand still long enough for a picture.

I was singing lullabies so she laid her head down on the slide and pretended to be sleeping.

Some bigger kids showed up at the park and they were eating ice cream so she wanted one too.
So we walked over to the store and got her one.
I was hoping we could head home but she very firmly told me 'park' when we came out of the store so back over we went.

She made short work of the ice cream.

Whatever she couldn't get out with the spoon, she drank down instead.
We played for an hour or so longer then we headed back home.

She loves standing on this bench we have in front of the window.
She's getting really good at climbing on and off of it.

I got her a couple new pairs of sun glasses and she really likes them.

She tends to put them on upside down and God forbid if I help her put them on properly, ha ha.
She is very independent.

I love this little shot of her.
It just shows her goofy little personality.

She will take help, but only if it is her idea first.
Like her, she finally let me turn the sunglasses around the right way for her.

Another shot of her being goofy.

Just being silly.

She picked up 'poopy pants' somewhere and it's become her new favorite thing to say.

Just chilling with her baby Kermie.

She was helping me 'clean up'.

All done - what a great job huh?

I got her some lunch and we settle in for some Dora.

While she did that, I got in some Kitty kisses.

And cuddles.

She wanted in on the action.

The cats aren't too sure about her - Paddington stayed and let her pet him for a short time.

That look, ha ha.

Then Papa got home and it was time to dance.

Freeze dance is still a big hit over here.

It's a really good work out too!

Trying to carry around all of her babies.

Oops, dropped one.

Papa was sliding her back and forth down the hall and she thought that was great.

Another good work out for him too!

After she left, I worked on taking down a bunch of stuff in the living room because I want to move some things around.
So everything is kind of in a mess right now but hopefully I can get things moved and put back away tomorrow.

He's not wrong!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment