Thursday 24 September 2020

Beautiful Morning View and Shelf Project Begins (Sept.20, 2020)


I woke up a bit early and this precious little bundle was cuddled right up to me.

I tried to take a picture without disturbing her so no flash.
It turned out kind of dark but you get the idea.

I laid there with her for so long that the sun started to come up.

I wanted to enjoy it as long as I could.

She is just so beautiful.

My Honey took this picture for me when he got up.
She woke up not too much later (which was good because I had to pee 😄).

When we got up, she was wanting milk and we didn't have any so we decided to get ready and walk down to the store to get some.

We passed by her place on the way and she was saying she wanted to see Mommy & Daddy so we went over there.

She sat on the doorstep.

We thought she would try to open the door and go in but she didn't.

Then laid on the doorstep.

😂😂😂
She's so funny, I have no idea what she was doing.

Just checking things out from a new point of view I guess.

Just chilling on the stoop watching the world go by.

Trying to get comfy.

That's better!

Then she was ready to go.
We ended up not even going inside.

We walked to the store and got a few things.

Then we had to stop at the park on the way back.

She went for a few rounds on the slide.

Then it was off to the teeter totter.

As you can see, she took her shoes and socks off.

And she would not put them back on.
If it hadn't been so cold I wouldn't have minded but it was pretty cold.

So we ended up having to cut the park visit short.
We walked her back over to her place and dropped her off with mom and dad.
They like having a break but they miss her when she's gone too so they were happy to see her!
She was missing them too.

When we got back home, I sewed up a couple more pumpkins.
I told Miss H and my niece, Miss M, that I'd make them both a big pumpkin.
This grey one will be for Miss M and I'm going to make Miss H a white one.
I ran out of leaves and things to decorate them with so I need to pick up some more.

Paddington jumped on my lap and treated me to some kitty kisses.

He stayed and cuddled with me for a bit and that was just fine with me.

I watched a nice fall movie while I was sewing and cuddling.

My Honey cooked us up an omelet and some shrimp for brunch.
It was delicious.

I started watching this yesterday and I finished it off this morning.
I was going to watch the next one in the series but it isn't on Prime Video?
Weird.

Then My Honey and I got ready and went for a walk.
I started out with a big hoodie which My Honey said I would be taking off before the end of the walk.
I disagreed but in the end, he was right.

We stopped in to see BH at her daughter's place.
They are repainting her cupboards and I'm thinking about doing ours so I wanted to see how it was coming along.

We walked through the campground in town - I feel really lucky to live so close to spaces like this.

We looked for (and found) more sticks that will become pumpkin stems.

Once we got home, we got started on the shelf project.
We made some final measurements then started cutting wood.

This is one of the outside support pieces.

My Honey did all of the work, I mainly just told him what I had envisioned in my head and he brought it to life.

There is the first shelf complete.
It was 8:30 by this time so we decided to call it quits for the night but now My Honey knows what I want and he can finish up without me.

So it was pretty late when we finally had supper.
My Honey was going to make pizza but I asked him to wait until tomorrow night because my weigh in is tomorrow.
I think eating so late might not help but we'll see what the scale says in the morning.

Back in NS, a friend of mine got married in a backyard wedding today and she posted this cute picture of her first love.
I thought it was so adorable.

Awww, so cute, he's trying to help that bunny.

I do love the trees in the fall.
I miss all the colors we get back east but the yellows we get here are pretty and I do have the ketchup tree right in my front yard so I don't miss out on the reds entirely.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment