Tuesday 15 September 2020

Pumpkins, Pumpkins Every Where! (Sept.12, 2020)

I got up with My Honey this morning when he left for work.

I made a coffee and settled in to watch some When Hope Calls.

It's an off-shoot of When Calls the Heart and I like it just as much as that.

There is only one season currently and I finished it off this morning.

Around 9:30 I headed to WCT.

I needed a few groceries and I wanted to stop off at the second hand store to see if I could find some sweaters.
I did find a couple, even was lucky enough to find an orange one.
I got a couple things for Baby F too and a new book.
I'd call that success.


I hadn't had any breakfast yet so I got myself some snacks for the drive home.
Shaved deli turkey breast is my new favorite and it's super low in points too.


I posted my old boots up on the Buy and Sell - I don't think I'll ever be wearing any high heels again.
Nobody was interested though so I think I'll be donating these next time I go to WCT.

I got a bunch of pumpkins made today.

I like the ones where I added the 'ribs' much better, makes them look more realistic.


Even though it wasn't that nice out, I still needed to get some steps in and I could have hopped on the treadmill but I wanted some fresh air so out I went.

We got lots of poppies this year, they are looking very pretty.

Our half and half tree.
Our poor tree has lots of branches that didn't grow any leaves at all this year.
I think it's dying and we may have to remove it next year.
I'll definitely want to replace it with something that turns fabulous colors like this one does if we do.

When I got back from my walk I could see Paddington in his perch in the window.

My pumpkin making battle wounds.
Ha ha.
I forgot how much I used to burn my fingers when I would use a glue gun - nothing has changed.

I've always told My Honey how I kind of had this crush on Nick Lachey from 98 Degrees when I saw him in the video for 'The Hardest Thing'

Something about him in that white sweater with that dark hair always made my heart skip a beat when I was younger.
I've been trying to convince My Honey to get a white sweater for years (jokingly of course).

So he obliged when I asked him to try this on.

It's one of the sweaters I picked up today at the second hand store to make pumpkins.
I washed them all up today and I figured it would be my chance to finally see him in a white sweater.
If it wasn't about 5 sizes too big for him I'd say it looked good.
He always makes my heart skip a beat anyway, no white sweater needed for that.
Fantasy fulfilled, ha ha!

Baby F came over for a quick visit tonight.

We were so busy having fun though that these are the only pictures I got and neither one is very good.

My SIL just posted this today, it's the kiddos on their first full day of school.
I think Mr H is liking it so far and aside from having to get up early, I think Miss A is super happy to be back at school and seeing her friends.
She was missing them horribly since the whole covid thing began.

That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment