Friday 11 September 2020

A New School Year Has Begun. (Sept.8, 2020)

It was back to work for me today after a super long weekend.

I'm really liking my hair - Miss H did a great job.
Notice they made us start wearing masks around the office now.
We don't have to wear them while we are sitting in our own offices but as soon as we leave, we need to put them on.

I got this top over the weekend.
It's a size large and it fits.

I don't remember the last time I got something without an 'x' in the size.
Still have a ways to go but I'm feeling very proud.

My sisters boys started back to school in NS today.
They will both be going to new schools.
Mr D.

Mr E.
They've grown up so fast.
I sure hope they open up the Atlantic bubble soon because I'd really like to get out there to visit them.

Miss Z was off to school today.
I guess Friday was more of a meet and greet, today is the actual first day of school.

My Honey biked down and met me when I went out for my walk this morning.
It turned into a nice day so he biked all over the place.

I stayed at work quite late today chatting with BH and My Honey drove by to go to the dump, noticed us and stopped in to chat too.

When we got home, my son was there with Baby F.
He had a few things he needed to do so asked if we could watch her for a bit.
Of course we did.

The kitties got out accidentally so we had to run out and catch them and when we did, Baby F came out with us in just her socks.
Then instead of wrangling cats, we were trying to wrangle her.

She didn't want to go back in though nor did she want to put her shoes on.

So we chased her around the yard for a bit.
Luckily it wasn't too cold or wet so being in her socks wasn't so bad.

He tried to trick her into sitting on the swing to get on her shoes but it didn't work.

Our tree in the back is looking so gorgeous.
I just love the shape of it.
There was a little someone hiding in among the branches, can you find her?

There she is!

She was having a great time running back and forth under the tree and hiding on us.

She got plenty of running in and hopefully wore off some energy.

We went back in and she watched YouTube videos on Papa's phone.

Serious face!

I'd wanted to get out for a walk this evening because I still had some steps to get but we never made it so while these two watched videos, I put a Leslie Sansone walking workout on and got my steps in right in the living room.

She loves pulling the stuffing out of this doll baby carrier that I have.

She figures my tablet is hers now.
My son was trying to play a game on it but she declared it 'mine' and took it from him so she could use it.
She pretty much has it figured and I have a bunch of games on there for her.
They are educational at least.

This made me laugh.

I remember lots of childhood trips in our old station wagon.
We had lots of fun times.

Ha ha ha - I completely agree!

My niece tagged me in this and said she wants me to help her make it.
I think that would be so fun.
Going to give it a try.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment