Friday 11 September 2020

A Bit More Summer but Fall is on the Way! (Sept.9, 2020)

It's hump day already and that's good with me!

I wore jeans and a long sleeve shirt today but it turned out to be pretty nice when I went for my walk this morning.

There are signs of Fall everywhere though, kind of sad.

BH sent me her recipe for Drumstick Cake.
I've tasted it before and it is delicious.
My Honey is going to make it for the guys at work this weekend.

I cleaned house when I went home for lunch and had some shaved deli turkey and ham.
It was so beautiful this afternoon that I had to get out for another walk just to take it in.

When I got home from work, My son asked if I'd watch Baby F so they could go golfing.
Of course I said yes.

She wanted to watch videos on my phone and likely would have done that the whole time if I'd let her.

It was nice though so I wanted to get out and when I suggested a walk, she was up for that.

When we got back to the house, she wanted me to let her out in the driveway so she could run around but I wouldn't let her, took her into the back yard so she could run around there.

She WAS NOT happy with me.
She got over it pretty quickly though when I let her out and was running around having a great time.

I got on the swing and she got in behind me to 'do my hair'.

Grandma's new hair dresser.

I love this serious looks she gets when she's doing something.

It was so nice out - I know it has to but I just don't want the summer to end.
Her little hands were getting cold after a while so we headed back in.

Of course she just wanted to watch videos on my phone as soon as we got inside.
So we did that together until Papa got home.

When he did, they did a few Freeze Dances together while I made an omelet for us for supper.

While we were eating, she was playing at the water cooler pouring it onto the floor so I told her firmly to stop and boy did she get mad at me.
'Not nice grandma' she told me.
She went out and pouted and the couch with her arms crossed over her chest.
I left her for a bit then I asked if she was ok now or was she still mad at me and she responded
'mad you'.
😂😂😂
She's so full of personality -  I love it.

She did get over it eventually and we all did a couple of Freeze Dances together.
My son came by to pick her up and he had to do a Freeze Dance with us before they could leave.

After they left, My Honey and I pretty much headed straight to bed - we were both tired!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment