Monday 1 June 2020

Active Day! (May 28, 2020)


My Honey is on days off.
Guess what that means...

He made me breakfast and brought it to me in my office.
Omelet, cucumber and an orange, yum, yum.

I decided to take my measurements today so I'd have something to compare to as I continue on this weight loss journey.
I can't wait to be able to post an update with much smaller measurements.
It's going to happen.

I took a picture thinking it would make a good post on WW.
I couldn't get it to fit properly though on the post so I just went with the measurements instead.

My Daily Reason Why Day 9!

NCT dropped by after work and we went for a walk.
She's heading to the lake tomorrow for the weekend so we won't walk again until Monday.

I got a couple sessions in on the treadmill.
I jogged at a 3.2 and was able to do between 15 to 20 minutes straight each time.

Feeling like I'm making some progress.

My Honey cooked up shrimp and chicken on the bbq and I mixed up a slaw salad.

It was nice outside so we had our supper al fresco.

My Honey came up with this great idea today then made it out of scrap wood.
It's a sign for putting our Wi-Fi password on so guests can used it when they come over.

After supper we went for a bike ride.
I'm hopeful it will get easier but it still feels pretty hard if I'm being totally honest.

My Honey putting our bikes away.

My Niece, Miss M, tried her hand at baking today and made this gorgeous apple pie.
What a success for her first time!

This made me laugh.

My Honey and I settled in tonight and watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
I am really enjoying watching them again, it's been so long it's kind of like seeing them for the first time.
It is the first time for My Honey and he is enjoying them too.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment