Monday 29 June 2020

Another Rainy Weekend (June 28, 2020)


Woke up to another grey and gloomy day out there.
It was raining like a bugger too!
The sun will come back right in time for me to go back to work tomorrow no doubt!

My Honey made us breakfast - turkey bacon, eggs and a ww wrap.

My WW Connect Daily Reason Why I want to lose weight.

My brother and SIL were driving to Wetaskawin today to look at a camper and asked if Mr H could come over.
He's been wanting to visit and it would have been a long drive for him.

Paddington hid in his little spot as soon as he saw Mr H.

Even though it was raining a bit, we got on our coats and headed out for a walk.

He kept walking in the puddles so his sneakers were pretty wet.

We went to the store for a few things, we let Mr H get a treat.
He chose and ice cream sandwich.

He was tired of walking so we dropped him off at my son's and we walked home to get the truck.
I had to go back and pick mom up from church so I just picked him up too.

He wanted to have a bath so we let him.
He used to want them all the time when he came over but he hasn't asked to do that in a long time.
I thought maybe he was cold but he had a Popsicle as soon as he got out.
In fact, he had three.
This kid sure loves ice cream.

My Honey got to work grinding up a pork tenderloin, he's going to make sausage patties.
He also cooked up chicken and shrimp and made a lemon/lime cheesecake and we invited everyone over for supper.

Baby F sporting another of the little Pat Pat outfits I bought for her.
Looks so cute on her.

Papa was outside bbq'ing so of course, she had to go out there too.

The sun came out VERY briefly so the kids took advantage.

Supper time.
The shrimp that My Honey made was so good - everything else was too!

Miss M and her honey were able to make it.

Baby F was loving her supper.

Mr H on the other hand did not want chicken or shrimp so he had a hot dog.
He did eat all of it though.

My brother made it over too.
He's been doing a lot of golfing lately but couldn't today because of the weather.

The Chef Extraordinaire of the house.

Mom was just taking it all in.

My Honey gave her a piece of cheesecake with whipped topping.

She wasn't into the cheesecake but she devoured the whipped cream.

The sugar kicked in.

She's got her own move and she wasn't afraid to bust them out!
She loves having an audience and was really hamming it up.

I have the Amazon Alexa Firestick that you can talk into and she sees me doing it all the time so she was doing it too!
We only caught this short clip but she was saying it over and over - so funny.

Mr H was wanting to play 'Tar Wars Lego" with My Honey all day so he finally had a chance to sit and play it with him.

Unfortunately my brother got home not much later.
They bought the camper so I can't wait to go over and have a look at it.

After everyone left, the rain let up again so we went out for a bike ride.

You can see how hard it was from my red face.
It will get easier though - I just know it!

I love the color of this hoodie of mine and it's still tight - can't wait until it's loose on me.
Saw this on Instagram - I'm going to keep an eye out for it and give it a try.

I was able to figure all of these out except #12 and #14.
I love puzzles like this.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment