Friday 12 June 2020

Sunny Days are Wonderful (June 10, 2020)

I took the day off today so I could take mom into the city for an ultra sound.
She's had a uti/bladder infection that's been ongoing for a few months now that she can't seem to shake no matter how much medication they keep giving to her.
So the doctor wanted her to go for an ultrasound to see if anything showed up.

Her appointment was at 1 pm in St Albert so we left the house around 10 am.
It was a gorgeous day out there - great for a drive.

When mom went in for her appointment, I walked around the block a few times.
I wanted to get some steps in plus I wanted to enjoy the sunshine.

Her appointment was in the downtown area of St Albert - really a very beautiful spot.

When she was done, she wanted to go to Costco so I took her.
I got her to wear her mask and I tried to wear one too but my glasses kept fogging up and I couldn't see a darn thing so I had to take it off.
We ended up buying a water cooler.
We go through A LOT of bottled water - I feel like every time we go somewhere I'm picking some up so I'm hoping this will cut back on that.

Back in town, Baby F went for her first motor bike ride today.

Just in a side car and very, very slow.

By the look on her face, I'm not sure how impressed she was with the whole experience.

Baby F decided to feed some of her lunch to Ernie today.
😂😂😂

She went to her other Grandma's for a bit today cause mom & dad both had to work.
She had quite the busy day (she's still a little under the weather too) so she was zonked.
Grandma C posted this picture of her crashed.
😍😍😍

My Honey had cooked up shrimp, chicken and brussels sprouts.

Mom and I picked up a little something for Baby F today so after supper, My Honey and I walked over there to give it to her (plus it was a great way to get some steps in).

I'm telling you they box toys up like Fort Knox these days.

It took many hands to get those things out of there but eventually we did it.

It was three little sharks that sing the Baby Shark song when these little sensors on them are covered over.
They float in the water and the water covers the sensors so they sing.

She quite liked them.

You could tell she still wasn't herself though, still not feeling the best.

My brother and the kiddos just happened to drop by when we were there.

Funny faces are fun.

That water table was such a good investment, she loves it and plays in it all the time!

We had a bit of an impromptu family visit which was really nice.
I think that's what summer days were made for!

She just loves her Papa J!

Catching up on some Dora.

Balloons are always fun!

This girlie takes after her Grandma for sure - she loooooves chips (so do I).

Her eyes were just glued to Dora - I could not get her attention away from it.

Her latest dare devil activity - climbing up on her kitchen.
She stands in the sink and is really proud of herself when she gets up there.

She's just fearless.

Louie was sitting with My Honey and she had to go over and let him know that Louie was her dog.
"My Louie!'
She says that a lot now, My Mommy, My Daddy, My Louie!
It's so cute.

They read some Richard Scary - this was my son's book and he got it for a Christmas gift when he was right around her age.

I'm glad she likes books - another family trait - she comes from a long line of avid readers.

My Daily Reason Why on WW Connect today.
Of course I've never heard myself snoring and My Honey says it isn't that bad but I'd just like it to stop all together and I'm hoping with weight loss that it will.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment