Friday 12 June 2020

Baby F is Under the Weather. (June 6, 2020)


When I got up, I made myself a delicious breakfast.

It wasn't very nice out so I chilled on the couch and watched the final 2 episodes of Parenthood.
I liked how they kind of summed up how things turned out for everyone and it was a happy ending (for most).
I do enjoy a happy ending.

Baby F came over to hang out with me while mom & dad went to WCT to do some shopping.

I had picked up a treat for her yesterday so we had those (mini M&M's).

I think she had a slight fever and was feeling very warm.
She ended up falling on the couch.

I felt bad that she wasn't feeling well but it gave me a chance to get lots of cuddles in with her which I don't get often enough.

Nothing more precious than a sleeping baby.

She slept for over an hour and I just held her and watched her.
I could have done that all day long.

She was a little out of sorts when she woke up.

She wanted me to put Elmo on for her so of course I did.
Her mom & dad arrived to pick her up not much later.
Poor sweetheart, hope she's feeling better soon.

After she left, I did a Leslie Sansone walking workout to get some steps in.

I cooked up chicken, Brussels sprouts and instant mashed potatoes for supper and had it ready for when My Honey got home.

The rain had stopped so even though it was grey & dreary out, I needed some more steps so My Honey & I went for a walk.
It ended up being quite nice out so we walked much further than we first planned and it was a really lovely walk.

Paddington was happy when we got back home and cuddled right in to My Honey as usual.

This is his happy place.

It's so cute how he even puts his paw around My Honey like he's hugging him.

He's giving me that 'what are you looking at' look.

Today's Daily Reason Why on WW Connect.

I feel this way alot - I'm the biggest among the girls at work, among my friends, among my family.
I would like to not be the biggest anymore, I don't want that to be my norm.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment