Tuesday 23 June 2020

Sunny Day with Baby F & Cauliflower Crust Pizza (June 21, 2020)

It's Sunday so My Honey was busy preparing lunch for the guys he works with this morning.
These are home made corn dogs, they look pretty dang good.

I had a coffee when I got up then I headed out for a walk.
I did the loop all around town and it took me just over an hour.
My son & Miss H wanted to take a trip to WCT to do some shopping today so they asked if I could watch Baby F.
I'm always up for spending time with her so I said I would.

I dropped mom off at church then went in to my son's (it's just across the street from the church).

They headed out and I put Baby F in the stroller and we went for a walk.

We got back and just hung out there until mom finished at church.

It wasn't long - the service is only about 45 minutes.

We had to wait for her to finish her snack before we could head to my place.

I had my son put her car seat in my truck before he left (smart thinking on my part).

I had to let her do up her own buckle (she just loves doing them up) which took a bit but I didn't mind and once she finally did it up, we were ready to go.

She unearthed a balloon from somewhere???

It's amazing how entertaining one itty bitty balloon can be.
Also nerve wrecking - I know kids can choke on them so whenever she has one I have to watch her like a hawk.

My Honey sending me more pictures of lunch.
He made them deep fried oreos for dessert.

She ran in our room first thing and hid.

Uh Oh - where did Baby F go?

I pretended I couldn't find her.

So she popped out to show me where she was.
We did that a few times before she grew tired of the game.

We shared an orange.
She just loves them.

She really loves water too which is great.

Ha ha - the crossed arms make her look like Little Miss Attitude but really she was just watching tv.

Selfie with Grandma or Glama!
I think I like Glama better!

She loves trying on my glasses although my eyesight is so poor and my glasses are so strong that I'm not sure how she can see anything.

Aww, pretty girl.

When I first saw her this morning I thought she'd been attacked by bugs because of all the red marks on her face around her eyes.
Turns out she was "putting on make-up" or in reality, drawing on herself with marker.
Silly girl.
Mom was afraid to rub it too hard but I'm sure it will come off in no time.

Just smiling away at herself.

You can see a bit of the marker here but I think it's fading already.

Peek a boo!

It's hard to not just constantly cover this little perfect face with kisses.

I put some games on my tablet for her to play - one of them was a Baby Shark app which basically just has a bunch of different versions of the Baby Shark song on it.

I think she watched every single one of them.
She never gets tired of that song and I never get tired of watching her enjoy it.

She wanted to go downstairs to visit Nanny (that's what she calls mom).
Paddington was hiding down there.
She's a little rough on him.

He was torn between letting her pet him or running and hiding.

She loves to go up and down the stairs.

She doesn't want any help either.

We went up and down and up and down.
I didn't mind - means lots of 'stairs' tracked on my fitbit.

I think Paddington was just waiting to see where she was going to go before he made any decisions on where he was going.
He was keeping a close eye on her!

Mom and dad came and picked her up and I got busy making supper.

I roasted cauliflower and broccoli.
I also made the cauliflower crust pizza.
It was really good - I'd get it again.

After we ate, it was such a lovely evening that we went for a walk and stopped by my son's for a visit.

Miss Z was over visiting.

They had a fire going and were roasting hot dogs.

Just chilling with dad.

She started this new thing last night - she was saying 'high low" and 'up down' over and over.

There she goes.

She was just cracking herself right up.

My Honey brought over a glow stick windmill thing and he and Miss Z were putting it together.

She was determined to get it done herself.

Louie just hoping to get some attention.

The girls obliged and treated him to a good rub down.

Doing Grandma's hair for her.

Ok - all done!

Both girls wanted My Honey to carry them around and so he does.

Taking her gator for a spin.

"Somebody get that deck out of my way"

It was such a lovely evening that it was after 10 before we headed home.

My WW Connect Daily Reason Why for today.
I actually was able to zip it up but it was so cracking tight that I never did zip it up.
It was too uncomfortable and it showed all my rolls.
This year will be different.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment