Monday 29 June 2020

The Last Friday (June 26, 2020)

It was another gorgeous sunny day out there!

I was feeling good today so I tried to take a couple of selfies in the bathroom at work.
I realized I don't have a full length mirror at home - I need to get one.

The side view.
I'm seeing progress!

Got out for a walk in the sunshine!

My Honey went to the store and saw this little crown so he picked it up for Baby F.
He's going to watch her today at noon when her mom goes to work so he set it on the mantle to see if she'd notice it when she came in.

She noticed it right off the bat but it didn't last the afternoon.

When I arrived home for lunch, our little visitor was there.

My Honey was teaching her how to wink and she was giving it her best attempt.

He made Italian Wedding Soup just because he knew she liked it and he was right.

She loved it!

She ate one whole bowl then asked for more and ate all of that too.
I had some too and it was delicious.

Showing her the video of herself eating the soup - she liked watching it.

Just hanging with her Papa.
You can sure tell My Honey has lost some weight.
He's been doing WW with me which has been so helpful for me.

I got ready to head back to the office and My Honey & Baby F got ready to head to the park.
Mom walked down there with them.

My Honey sent me a few pictures of them playing.

She was having a great time.

Papa!

What a polite girl - she was using her manners!

It was our last Friday to work at the office before we start getting Friday's off for the summer.
Next week is a short week too and the weather was so nice that it was hard to stay focused at work and the foremen ended up letting us knock off early!

Mom, My Honey and Baby F were still at the park so I headed over there.

Wonder who taught her to chew on a piece of grass?

She was all over the place, good thing the whole park is fenced!

She wanted to go on the slide and I couldn't go down with her, it had to be Papa.

She wouldn't go down until he got there beside her then she 'pushed' him down.

She thought that was pretty funny!

Then it was her turn.

Then she did it over.

And over.

She tested out the bigger slide too.

My son ended up getting home from work and met us there at the park and took her home.
So we headed home as well.

We had supper then after we went for a walk so I could get the rest of my steps in.
Baby F's diaper bag was at our place still so we stopped there to drop it off.
He had gone golfing with my brothers but Miss H was home.

We all took the dogs for a walk.

Baby F insisted on holding Louie's leash.

 My Honey had to hold it too but in a way that she wouldn't notice - Louie was a bit too strong for her.
It was a nice walk - we went in the old trailer park in town and there were some wild flowers blooming so we would pick all the different ones and show them to her.

My Daily Reason Why on WW Connect today.
I was having a lot of belly issues and I couldn't figure out one particular thing that was causing them, aside from Diet Pepsi which I quit drinking a long time ago.
It must just have been a poor diet in general because I haven't experienced any belly issues at all in the two months that I've been following WW which is fantastic!

My sister decided to go blond!

She has to dye it often because of the grey so she thought this would make it easier to manage.
The grey will be less noticeable as it's growing in.

I think it looks fabulous on her!
She's totally ready for a fresh start!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment