Monday 15 June 2020

A Quick Visit with Baby F (June 12, 2020)

It's Friday!!!
My favorite day of the week (see how happy I am)?

I went for a walk out to the road quite early at work this morning because it looked like it might rain.
Felt good to get out early and get my body moving.

My WW Connect Daily Reason Why today.
While I don't have any serious health issues due to my weight yet, I feel like if I don't get it under control, it's only a matter of time.

For lunch I had some of the chicken soup I made the other day.
I really wanted some siracha on it but we were all out so I found some other hot sauce but it didn't give it that same taste that siracha does.
It was still yummy!

Today was BN's birthday.
My Honey made a Smores Cheesecake so I took it down to the office after lunch and sang Happy Birthday to him.
We had 'coffee break' at 2 pm so we all could enjoy a slice together.
I did have a really skinny slice but I counted it and it was totally worth it.

My cats sleep in the weirdest positions.

I don't even know how he's staying there and not falling over.

We went for a walk and stopped in for a quick visit with my son and Baby F.
(Miss H was working)

They got into the balloons right away.

She's determined.

I don't think it will be long at all before she's blowing them up herself.

She sure has her Papa J wrapped around her little finger - I love how much he loves her.
(She has her Grandma pretty wrapped too!)

My Honey worked on his greenhouse project until dark then he and I watched an episode of Somebody Feed Phil before heading to bed.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment