Friday 12 June 2020

Kitties Sure Spice Up Life (June 9, 2020)

Being back to work is not so bad.

It was really gorgeous out there today so I went for a nice walk to the road and back.

I went home at lunch and made myself an omelet.

When I got back to the office there was a package waiting for me at my desk.
My Honey had ordered a screen for his phone and I'd ordered a few things for my niece so none of it was for me.
Bummer.
After work I had to make a few stops and when I got home, NCT showed up to go for our walk.

When we were done, I went out in the back to talk to My Honey who was out there working on a project and both kitties tried to get out.
Paddington was successful but Professor Snuggles was not.

It was kind of funny - he was staring longingly out the back door and watching while Paddington did some exploring.

Paddy-Bear is much easier to catch because he never goes very far.
Plus he is obsessed with grass so My Honey just has to get him some and he can coax him to go anywhere with it.

We hopped on the bikes and went for a bike ride after supper.
We stopped in at my son's to visit briefly.
I didn't take my phone it with me so no pictures.
Baby F was still a bit sick so she was really stuck to mom and dad.

My Daily Reason Why on WW Connect today.
This was from 2016.
I was working out very steadily at the time and my stats were really good.
I don't have a blood pressure problem but it has creeped up a bit since this so I'd like to get it back down to this healthy range.

I saw this on Facebook and it cracked me up.

😄😄


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment