Tuesday 23 June 2020

Happy Birthday to My Sissy! (June 22, 2020)

Weigh In Day.
I've been a bit worried about how my weigh in was going to go after indulging a little on Saturday.

I was down though so all good.
246.4 lbs today.

That's 2.2 down from last week and 26.6 down since Apr.23.
I'm very proud of myself, I still have lots left to lose but I'm heading in the right direction and I'm doing what I need to so that's what matters.
I need to enjoy the journey along the way and I totally am.

It was beautiful out again today - I love summer so much!
So I went for a walk this morning just to the road and back.

I got this hoodie over the weekend and I just love it.
The fabric is really soft and it's a size XL.
Usually I always get the XXL and sometimes that doesn't even fit so buying an XL was a big deal for me.

It was my WW Connect Daily Reason Why today!

I cooked myself up a nice omelet for lunch and had an orange with it.
It was very filling and delicious.

I went for another walk this afternoon to the turn in to town.

I left work a half hour early today to babysit this little miss.
She was sad for a minute when Mom left for work but I put her in her stroller and we went for a walk and all was good.

When we got back the gate was wide open and the dogs were gone.
I was a bit stressed thinking how I would go look for them as I didn't have a car seat for Baby F but I just yelled out their names and they came running from the front of the house - thank goodness!

She just loves being outdoors.

This is one of the little skirts I picked up for her at the second hand store for .50 cents.
Looks cute on her.

She climbed into her wagon and was saying 'push Glama'

So I did.
I pulled her around the yard until it started to sprinkle a bit.

I wanted to take a selfie with her but do you think I could get her to smile.

Attempt #2.

Attempt #3.
No way would she smile - little bugger.
As soon as I put the phone away, she broke out into a huge grin!

I asked if she wanted me to read her a story and she said yes so she ate chips while I read.

This was one of my son's favorites when he was small.
I discovered accidentally that he knew all of his letters before he was three and I think he learned them from this book.

He had letter fridge magnets and he was playing with them one day and I noticed that he was saying the letters while he was playing and seemed to know them.

So I tested him a bit and pointed to a letter and asked him to tell me which letter it was.
He answered correctly so I asked him another and another and so on until we went through the whole alphabet and he knew them all.

I was impressed!

Trying for another selfie with her, still a no go.

I did get her to look at the phone at least.

She requested Elmo videos so I put them on for her and that's what we did until dad got home.


It was my bad ass sister's birthday today so of course I called to wish her a Happy Birthday.
(That's her in the blue helmet).
I had sent her a card but she said she didn't receive it yet.

She just bought a new house in Eastern Passage and will be moving there the end of July.
It needs some work but she's really looking forward to her new adventure.
I hope the Covid-19 restrictions ease off somewhat so I can hopefully get out to visit her sometime this year!

This popped up in my memory feed on Facebook - they were so itty bitty.
They've grown so much and I hate that they are so far away - I really miss them a lot!

Miss H has gone to the dark side 😀
She decided she's going to be a brunette for a while and I think it suits her but really, she can really pull off any color and still look gorgeous.

I was tired today and didn't feel like cooking much so I ended up having a peanut butter sandwich for supper.
It was a lot of points (14) but it was worth it.
I went to bed not long afterwards so I didn't have to deal with possibly getting the munchies later in the evening.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment