Monday 22 June 2020

Soaking up the Sunshine (June 19, 2020)

Yay, it's Friday!
My favorite day of the week!

SG had a vacation day and both BH and SV worked from home so aside from a couple of the guys, I was the only one at the office.
So it was a quiet day

It was gorgeous, sunny day out there, barely a cloud in the sky.

So I got out twice today for a walk, once to the end of the driveway and the second time right up to the turn in to town.
It's so nice to be able to get out during the day and enjoy it a bit as so often the weather turns just as it's time to go home and then I miss out on the sunshine.

Not today though.

When I got home, mom was sitting in the backyard doing Sudoku puzzles so I grabbed my book and joined her.

There were a few more clouds but it was still so beautiful and warm out.

We don't get a ton of days like this here so you really have to enjoy them when you have them.

My sister's house sold - again.
The first sale fell through and she had to replace the septic tank but she got that done and all is good!

I went over to my son's for a visit.
They had been outdoors all day too enjoying the sunshine.

Making silly faces.

For some reason she found her soother (which she never used) and was chewing on it.
She kept trying to put it in my mouth and when I'd shake my head and tell her no, she thought it was hilarious.

My son had been out working all day and he got home while I was there.
Baby F was so excited to see him.
What a great welcome to get home to every day.

My WW Connect daily reason why for today.
I feel so grateful that I have slim ankles and feet but the same can't be said for my calves.
I can't get most tall boots up over them and I'd love to be able to buy myself a nice pair of tall boots.
I will do it too!

Another WW Connector posted this picture and I just loved these garden boxes.
I thought they would be great to put alongside of our garage and grow herbs in.

This just made me laugh.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment