Friday 12 June 2020

Weigh In to Celebrate! (June 8, 2020)

Today was weigh in day.
After last week's disappointing weigh in I was really hoping for a loss.

I never expected to see this big of a loss so I was thrilled.
Even Paddington was staring at it in disbelief 😂😂
I don't expect that I'll have weigh in's like this every week but it sure felt nice!

So that's a total of 21.4 lbs lost in 8 weeks which I think is awesome.

On the flip side of things, this is what we woke up to here in town this morning.
Snow covered vehicles.

Snow Covered rooftops and even some snow on the lawn.
Not so awesome.

It was back to work at the office for me this morning.

I was looking forward to seeing everyone but nobody was around so it was pretty quiet.

They did start showing up at random times throughout the morning so it was almost a full house by the time coffee break rolled around.
It was nice to get caught up with everyone.

I made sure to get lots of walking in at the office today then when I got home, I hopped on the treadmill and did some jogging at 3.4.
I did a 3 minute warm up first and ended with a 3 minute cool down but all the rest was straight jogging.
My endurance is improving!

I was hot and sweaty and proud when I was done!

My Daily Reason Why today on WW Connect!
That felt so good this morning to see that number on the scale.
It's the lowest I've seen for quite some time.

For supper I made a spinach salad, fish, instant mashed potatoes and veggies.
Tasty and Healthy!


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment