Thursday 25 June 2020

Sunny Day (June 24, 2020)

Another gorgeous day over here in the Hills.

I headed out early this morning for a walk - it was so bright that I had to wear shades!

At coffee break this morning, everyone was saying they could tell I've lost weight.
Is there anything else nicer to hear?
It felt good to know that I'm making progress and it's noticeable.

My Honey picked up a tomato plant for BN and now they are kind of having a competition to see who can grow the best tomatoes.
This is BN's plant and My Honey went over there this morning to check up on it and water it.
He's such a good friend 😂😂😂

He was supposed to babysit Baby F this morning but my son ended up staying home.
He did run into them when he was out for his walk this morning, they were out for a walk too.

When I got home for lunch, he had it all ready for me.
He cooked up some pork chops on the bbq.

He had everything ready for us to sit outside and eat - it was really nice.

He made coleslaw with grapes and walnuts in it, like a Waldorf.
The grapes were a perfect addition - they were crispy and sweet and it was perfect.

My flowers are really coming along.
I usually repot them but I didn't bother this year so I wasn't sure how they would do.

My Honey sent me this in the afternoon.
Looks like he got a visitor afterall.
My son ended up getting called out to work so he dropped Baby F off to My Honey.

She was 'helping' him do work around the yard.

She found this toy in the shed and had him pull it out so she could play on it.

It was such a lovely day that I got out for a second long walk this afternoon at work.
When it's a nice day out I almost want to take the day off so I can go out and enjoy it since you never know how many of them we are going to get.
I obviously can't do that so getting out for a walk to enjoy it is the next best thing.

When I got home, we went inside and had a snack.

She loves cheese popcorn and I would tell her to eat one at a time but they apparently don't taste as good that way!

We had a dance party in the living room after.

I couldn't hold her, but it was ok for Papa too.

They twirled around and around - even I was getting dizzy.

One of her other favorite songs - we enjoy it too because it's like a break from Baby Shark.
I love how she jumps on 'one foot'.

She was getting tired so we took her for a walk to see if she might fall asleep.

She insisted Papa be the one to push her.
She fell asleep within minutes.

So we headed back home and put her on the couch to nap.
She probably slept for a good 20 minutes, sweet girl.
She needed it.

Miss H had a 'me' day in WCT today.
She got a pedicure, a manicure and this new tattoo.
It looks good.

I picked this up on the weekend when I was at Costco.
Miss H really likes it so I got her a bottle and I grabbed a bottle for my niece too.
I just haven't gotten over there to give it to her yet.

My Honey made pizza for supper but he & I skipped it and just had left overs.
Then we went out for a bike ride afterwards.
The hills still feel tough but I'm determined to change that.

Paddington in his spot keeping watch over the neighborhood.
He even has his little paws crossed, so cute.

My WW Connect Daily Reason Why.
Whenever I wear a bathing suit (which is very seldom) I keep it covered up right until the moment I get into the pool (I only wear one if I plan on swimming) then immediately cover up again the moment I get out of the water.

Someone had this posted on WW Connect and I thought it was funny.

This store in Devon, Albert (Urban Whyte) started up classes again and they made these stamped wreaths which I thought were beautiful.

I think I might give it a try and make one.

Not sure if I like the white or the black better?


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment