Tuesday 9 June 2020

John Deere Gator (June 3, 2020)

This is how much I love this little jumper.
I made it my WW Connect Daily Reason Why.
I had a blue flowered jumper that I wore just around the time I got pregnant with my son (so 29 years ago roughly) and I always loved it so much.
I never was able to fit back into it but I've always wanted to.
Now is the time!

My Honey was back to work today so I had to make my own breakfast.
I had a couple turkey bites, a mushroom & spinach omelet and an orange.
Delicious, nutritious and satisfying too.

My son and Miss H wanted to go do a bit of shopping and they still don't like taking Baby F into the stores so they dropped her off with me.

I was thrilled as you can imagine.

I love being able to spend as much time with her as I can.

She wanted my schrunchie so I got her one of her own.

I love her hair in a little pony tail.
It looks so cute.

She climbed up into the little window seat that she's claimed.

She really loves it there.
She loves my little hippo ballerina too - she's always giving her kisses.

Just cause she's so dang cute!

She found a balloon floating around that My Honey had blown up for her yesterday.

She also found a ball and she was trying to carry them both around - which was a hard task when your hands are so little.

It's amazing how much entertainment one itty bitty balloon can provide.

She noticed Professor Snuggles having a nap so climbed up to visit with him.

Had to have a little snuggle while she was there.

He actually didn't mind it that much amazingly enough.

I had jogged on the treadmill at lunch for 20 minutes at 3.3 then after the kids picked up Baby F, I hopped back on and did another 20 minutes at 3.3.
(The rest of the time is the cool up and cool down each time).

Now that I'm jogging for longer stretches of time, I'm getting my sweat on and it feels awesome.

My Honey received an email from Walmart letting him know that the motorized vehicle we ordered for Baby F was in and available for pick up.
So I hopped in the truck and headed to WCT all by my lonesome.
I didn't mind, it was nice weather for a drive and I had some good old tunes to listen to, like this one. 

I picked up a few groceries and other things I needed then a couple workers from Walmart helped me load this into the truck.

I hadn't eaten at all so I stopped at Subway and grabbed myself a 6" sub for the drive home.
It was delicious.

When I got home, My Honey was home from work and just itching to get this put together so we hauled it into the house and he got started.

There were a few rough patches but overall, assembly wasn't that bad.

The little roof isn't attached yet, we wouldn't have been able to get it out of the house if we did so we'll just wait until we get it outside then screw it on.
I hope she's able to drive it.
I think she will but realistically, she isn't even 2 yet so I have to keep that in mind.
We are hoping she'll get a few good years of fun out of it.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment