Friday 26 June 2020

Sunny Days = More Active Me (June 25, 2020)

Another gorgeous day over here and I'm loving it!

I went for a walk this morning and it was so nice I just wanted to keep going and going.

I walked up to the tourist information booth in town that I've never stopped at in the 13 years that I've lived here.

It's kind of cool - I don't think I've ever seen anything like it before, the way they are built.

It's a mother swan trying to protect her nest from a grizzly, we are in grizzly country after all.

It was a good walk - even got some color in my cheeks.

You can't tell but even my shadow is happy 😉

Everything just looks so lovely when it's a nice day.

I saw this on Instagram today and I want one!

My Honey bought himself a new cutter today.
He's busy making donuts today.

Saw this cute 'puzzle' on Facebook today.
I figured out a few of them (1, 2, 7, 9, 10, 12, 13, 17 & 20).

I'm having trouble with the rest though.

We went out for lunch again - this time to celebrate my birthday since we were all working from home and everything was shut down when mine happened.
BH & SG.

SV & I.

I picked this restaurant because I love their Greek salad.
Today was no exception and I ate every single bite of it!


My WW Connect Daily Reason Why today.
It's nice when people start noticing.

I went for another walk this afternoon at work - I just want to take advantage of all the sunny days as much as I can.

When I got home, My Honey had supper ready.
We had chicken, shrimp and cole slaw.
I was hungry so I forgot all about taking a picture.

We went for a nice long walk after supper.
While we were walking, my son called to let us know that they were home as I had something I wanted to drop off to Baby F.

So we walked to the house to get it and grabbed our bikes.
We took the long way around and stopped to chat to BN for a bit then by the time that we got to my son's, Baby F had fallen asleep.

We stayed to visit for awhile and she did wake up kind of.

They brought her out but poor dear looked like she was still pretty sleepy.

Awwww.

She could barely open her eyes.

She's a huge Dora fan so I ordered her this Backpack.
We gave it to her but she was so sleepy that she just wasn't interested.
I'm sure when she sees it tomorrow she'll be thrilled.

We biked back home - added a few extra streets to our normal route.

I can feel improvements but it's still hard for me.
Just going to keep at it!

When he sees us outside and he wants out to he just scratches at the door.

"Come on guys, let me out"
He really just wants at the grass so My Honey picked some for him to eat and brought it in with us.

We watched some Food Insider when we got in.
Makes me want to travel so much but not being able to currently is a blessing in disguise I think.
I've been able to pay down my debt a bit and it's also made it easier to stick to WW.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment