Tuesday 9 June 2020

The Gator Reveal, Finally! (June 5, 2020)

Yay, it's Friday!!!

My breakfast this morning.
I love being able to pop out to the kitchen and make myself a good, healthy breakfast.
Looks like that will be coming to an end though.
We received the dreaded email today letting us know that we are back to work in the office starting Monday.
I've liked working from home and will miss it but I'm also happy to get moving back towards normal life again.
I'm looking forward to seeing my co-workers too - it's been over 2 months.

I only hopped on the treadmill once today, at lunch time and I just went ahead and did as long as I could.
6 minutes of my time was for warm up and cool down and the rest was jogging at 3.3.

I really got a great sweat on - look at my top!

I was so hot I kept fogging up my glasses.
Look how red I got.
It felt awesome.
Some days I don't feel much like working out but when I'm finished, it always feels so great.

Today's WW Connect Daily Reason Why.
Sometimes when I see pictures of myself, I'm shocked at how big I am.


After work, I got to babysit again while the kids went to the store.

We had snacks.
Dipping chips into yogurt is her invention.

It had her licking her lips.

She fed the cats.
Not in their dish, but they didn't mind!

She seems to have picked up a new habit - nail biting.
Hopefully it doesn't stick.

Mr H wanted to come over for a visit so I told my brother to bring him on over.

We got out the bubble gun I'd picked up for Baby F and he blew bubbles for her.

Mom wanted to order something for supper so I suggested Subway as a healthy option.
Mr H & I went down there and picked up subs and he got a Subway pizza.

When we got home and he opened the pizza, it had green stuff on it (oregano) so he refused to eat it.
So I made him a hot dog and all was good.
He knew about the Gator we'd picked up for Baby F and he was just itching to get out there and try it out.
I wanted to wait until My Honey got home from work though so he could be there too when she saw it for the first time.

Finally the time came.

Mr H was right in there helping My Honey get it out of the shed.

At first Baby F wasn't all that interested.

So Mr H took it for a little test drive.

That's when Baby F took notice and she came over to give it a go.

She got the hang of stepping on the pedal right away.

Steering didn't come as easily.
She didn't get the concept and the wheel was turned so she kind of just went in circles.

Now that she knows what to do she doesn't need (or want) any assistance.
Little Miss Independence.

The seat is really up as close to the steering wheel as we could put it for Baby F which means it was tight for Mr H but he made it work.
His favorite part was backing up!

After the kids played with it for a bit, we loaded it up and took it over to my son's.

Baby F didn't want us to leave which is flattering but also hard when we have to because we just feel so bad.
I'm sure she is just fine though as soon as we are gone so we gave her hugs and kisses and headed home.

Look at this big baby in My Honey's lap.

He just snuggles right in there boy!

My gorgeous niece, Miss M, posted this picture of herself.
She's just a hottie isn't she.
Beautiful inside and out.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment