Friday 19 June 2020

Mini Fashionista (June 18, 2020)

It started out as kind of chilly morning.
Where oh where are you summer?

I had another veggie baloney sandwich for lunch along with an orange and some snap peas.
Very good.

I didn't get out for a walk this morning but I'm kind of glad I waited because the weather sure took a turn.
It ended up being a lovely day.
I walked right up the turn into town again.

The sky in Alberta is so pretty.
I feel blessed that I'm able to spend time in these beautiful surroundings every day.

The weather definitely affects my mood.
🌞=😄

The sky just looks so big.

When I got home, I was going to take Mom over to my son's for a visit but Miss H hasn't been feeling well the last couple of days and she's still not feeling great so My son decided to bring Baby F over to visit us instead.

She fed the cats first thing.

This is one of the little outfits I just got for her from PatPat.

I was trying to get a picture of her in it but she just kept making silly faces.

Her dad got her a snack and she got herself all set up in her little chair.

Of course we listened to Baby Shark a couple of times.

She got a little shy when she noticed that I was recording her.

Lost in thought.

This is one of her new favorite things.

She tried to climb up on the bench in front of the window where she loves to sit but she couldn't make it up on her own.

So she came and got the footstool and moved it over there.

I was impressed with her problem solving skills.

It was just enough extra height for her to make it up.

She just loves it up there.

She had a little dance around with Gonzo.

Then she noticed this crate My Honey and made and she tucked herself in there with Gonzo.

She wanted me to push her around in it and while it didn't have wheels, it did slide around pretty good on the carpet.

There's a good shot of the cute little outfit.
Now I want to place another order for her!
I never got to buy little girlie clothes since I had a boy so I'm making up for it now.

The sound of 'Grandma' never ever gets old.
It sometimes comes out 'Glama' which is even cuter if that's possible.

Before they left to go home, Daddy tried one more of the new outfits on her.

I have a lip chap for her that I keep in a basket by the tv and she knows just where it is and loves to use it.

You want some Grandma?

That lip chap is serious business.

She looks like she's ready to bust out a rap.

This is such a cute little outfit - I'm very happy so far with the things I've ordered from PatPat.

She is so beautiful and spunky - I feel like my heart could explode sometimes because I just love her so much.

Even though you can't see her eyes in this one I just love the picture of her.

My Honey really liked this one.
They are both great pictures.

Time to go home and she's still putting on lip chap.
Ha ha.

After they left, I put some broccoli in the over to cook and was about to get supper started when I got a reminder on my phone that I had and FCSS meeting via Zoom in 10 minutes and I'd never used Zoom before.

So I had to ditch dinner prep and get Zoom downloaded.
It took a bit but I got it to work and the meeting lasted until 8:30.

My Honey got home from work in the meantime and he took over where I left off for dinner.
He bbq'd some pork chops, mixed up a coleslaw and heated up some rice.
It was a very good supper.

I only had 8000 steps so we headed out for a walk.
It was late but it was such a lovely evening - we really enjoyed it.

My WW Connect Daily Reason Why today.
There have been a few times where My Honey had to help me with the seatbelt on the plane and push on it to get it done up and one time that we just couldn't get it to do up so I had to ask for an extension.
I was mortified, horrified, embarrassed - all of those things.
I never want that to happen ever again so this is a big reason for me.

I read this book by Wally Lamb and it was so so good.
I really want to watch the movie.
I've seen the add for it before but kind of forgot about it so I just wanted to remind myself to look for it.
I've read all of Wally Lamb's books and I liked every single one.

They kind of do look like chicken tenders at first glance!


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment