Thursday 4 June 2020

Making Use of our New Seating Area (May 30, 2020)

I love the weekend!
The sun was shining this morning and it was looking like it was going to be a beautiful day.

My Honey made us breakfast.

Then I got busy in the craft room and added some flowers to these stars that I'd made.

I got two of them completed.
I have two more to do that are a bit bigger but I need to get them put together first.

We stopped over at my son's for a visit this morning.

Baby F wanted to try on my glasses - she really has a thing with glasses.

My brother asked if we could watch the kiddos for a bit so I told him to drop them to me at my son's.

Trying on her new little water shoes that we picked up for her yesterday.
They match her bathing suit perfectly (which was completely a fluke)

The kids played in the yard for a bit then we headed back up to our place.

I picked up 4 of these cushions at Walmart yesterday and decided I wanted 4 more so sent my brother A a pick and asked him to pick them up for me while he was there today.

Good day to break out the bubbles.

She's started wanting piggy backrides lately.

Sitting in the big girl chair.

She was proud that she could get in and out all by herself.

Miss A had been out bike riding with her friends for a bit but her parents had told her to come to our place when she was done.

It was a great day for bbq'ing and dining al fresco!

Baby F just loves running back and forth on the bench even if there are people in her way.

Helping My Honey eat.
For some reason the food on his plate looks much more delicious than the food on his.

We had salad, potatoes, chicken and brocolli.

Mr H likes his hotdogs without the bun and we definitely can't cut up if for him or else he just won't eat it.

The fam jam.

The kids were having fun playing around.

She thought Mr H was hilarious.

Baby F looking so serious.

My boy doing his wizard impersonation with his magic staff.

Miss A wanted to try 'photo bombing' - she did a pretty good job.

Trying to find a magic staff that was more his size.

She drew a girlfriend for Ozzy.
She is quite a talented little artist.

My brother brought me the 4 extra cushions and we got them put on.
I think it looks great.

Aww, Mr H can be so sweet with her.

She wanted to get on Grandma's shoulders and go for a walk around so we did.

My WW Connect daily reason why for today.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment