Monday 8 June 2020

Parcels = Happy (June 2, 2020)

Tuesday!

My Honey made me breakfast and brought it to me in my 'office'.

My son and Miss H asked if we could watch Baby F for them for a couple of hours this afternoon.
I still had another hour of work when they dropped her off but My Honey was home so we told them to bring her on over.

We always love having her over any chance we can.
She & My Honey had healthy snacks (peaches).

Then when I got off work I got her some good stuff.

Chocolate!

She wanted to share it with My Honey.
She's such a good little sharer.

She's a little climber too - she climbs up onto this bench all the time now that she's figured out how to.

She likes to stand there and look out at everything.

Plus it's close to the basket where we keep her 'glasses'.

Just keeping an eye on the neighbourhood.

Paddington actually stayed on the couch with her - normally as soon as any little people enter the house, the cats hide and we don't see them again until the little people leave.

I don't think he was very impressed with her touching his nose.

He stuck around though.

They had quite the cuddle session.

Aww - how sweet is that?

They're like best friends!

My Honey got out a little mini chalkboard that he'd made and they drew on it for a bit.

Then it was back to cat cuddles.

Until she pulled his tail and things went a bit sour.

So she cuddled up to My Honey instead.

My Honey took her for piggy back rides to cheer her up.

She was having a blast.
Nothing sounds as lovely as her little laugh.

Lexa - Baby!
She sure never gets tired of listening to Baby Shark.

My Honey had cooked up some supper so when the kids got back, they stayed and ate.

Look at those side eyes she's giving me 😂😂😂

We gave her a slice of watermelon to try but she didn't care for it.

I'd done 30 minutes on the treadmill at 3.3 on my lunch hour then after the kids left, I went on again to top up to my 10,000 steps.

Look how red I got (this was after my 30 minutes at lunch time).
I was so hot my glasses kept fogging up so I had to take them off.

I had to drop down to the office to print some things off tonight and I had a couple parcels on my desk.
One of them was an order of clothes from PatPat that I've been waiting on for over 2 months now.

I was so excited I had to drop by to give them to her.

This little one piece jumper was my favorite and it was so cute - I really wanted to see how it looked so we tried it on her.

I think she liked it.

She was running around like she had just eaten a pile of sugar.

Jumping around - look at the height she got!

She had been tired and chilling on the couch with mom & dad when we got there but looks like she got her second wind!

I love the back of the little jumper.
Wish I could wear something like this (and look good in it).

It was really good quality too - I was skeptical about what I was going to get when the clothes finally arrived but I was impressed.
If I hadn't had to cancel my credit card due to some fraudulent activity on it (someone hacked into an account of mine on Wish and placed an order on my card and was having it shipped to Russia), I would have went home and immediately placed another order.

Ok - that energy burst is dying off.

Good bye hugs.

On a mission I think.

She gave me a hug good bye but didn't linger, she was full of energy and off again.

We had a very late supper tonight, chicken, shrimp, asparagus and tomato salad.
I'm still a bit bummed about my weigh in yesterday, hoping for better results next week!

My daily reason why on WW Connect today.
I love pretty bras but I have a hard enough time just finding one that fits properly and has the right support that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
Pretty is something I can't currently afford but I am looking forward to the day when that changes.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment