Wednesday 17 June 2020

Weigh In Day and I'm Happy! (June 15, 2020)

Weigh In Day!

I'm in the 240's!
I was so happy to see that!
That means I was down 3 lbs.
I know I worked hard and stayed on plan but I wasn't expecting that but it sure felt good.

I made myself a pita omelet for lunch.
The pita ripped all up for some reason but it still tasted good.

Wonderful Words of Wisdom!

I saw this on Watermelon Feta Salad on Facebook today and it looked so delicious.

So I went home and made it.
We had it along with left over chicken and chicken burgers and it was really good.

I tried out the dental floss method of cutting up the watermelon that I saw online.
It wasn't a total win, but it wasn't a total fail either.

After supper we went for a walk and stopped over to see my boy and Baby F.

She did her little shy act for a few minutes.

Until My Honey gave her the wand he brought for her.
That won her over.

With him, not with me.
She was still giving me the stink eye.

Pouty face turns to crazy eyes.
She's such a little jokester already.

He also brought her a balloon.

He really knows how to win her over.

They shared a little dance.

They had a little game of hide & seek.

This was her hiding.

And this...

We would pretend we couldn't see her and she would make these loud noises to try to get us to see her - it was so funny.

She thought it was funny too.

Hide & Seek - Baby F version.

She loves shoes and is always putting them on.

When we got ready to go, she brought over her shoes and coat and was so upset that we were leaving which just broke our hearts.
So we got her ready and took her for a little walk.

She was satisfied with that.

Chasing balloons.

I just love her little run.

She found her water squirter and wanted My Honey to fill it up.

There was a dead fly in the water and she wanted him to take care of that first.
Shoo Fly!

He helped her fill it up with water.

Then she immediately turned around and tried to spray him.

She noticed another dead bug - a mosquito this time and wanted it out.

So My Honey obliged - her hero.

My Honey was working hard on his green house project today on and off weather permitting.
(It rained on and off throughout the day today).

These are the sides and the top, all ready to be attached.

I went out to help him with one part and these guys were really trying to escape.
There are too many coyotes around here for us to let them out unfortunately.
We'd be devastated if anything ever happened to either one of them.

He even built in a watering system that will collect rain water.
Then when he opens the valve, the water will flow down into a tube all along the trough where the plants will be which he drilled holes into.

Genius.
We are going to have a super duper crop of tomatoes this year and I can't wait.
Nothing like tomatoes right off the plant.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment