Friday 12 June 2020

Wild Weather (June 11, 2020)

Back to work for me today.
I can't wait until I win the lottery and I can just travel around or do crafts every day.
I'd still like to work but on my terms!

I bought this top a couple of years ago but have never been able to wear it because it was too tight.

I'm don't really have a full length mirror at home and I'm not good at mirror selfies but I want to make sure I take lots of pictures of my journey and my progress.
I want to have something for comparison and also to remind myself as this journey continues of the progress I've made along the way.

It was another gorgeous sunny day so I went for a nice long walk to the road this morning.

The sky was such a beautiful blue and only a few scattered clouds here and there.

The sun was so bright I was wishing I had some sunglasses.
I even had to take my sweater off because I got so warm walking.

My Honey was out for a walk to and ran into Miss H and Baby F.
They were heading to lunch with my niece Miss M.
The coffee shop in town was re-opening today.

The weather took a huge turn after lunch and a big old storm rolled in.
The rain was just pounding down and it even hailed briefly.

I picked up some trout yesterday at Costco and My Honey cooked it up for supper.
It was sooooo delicious.
I think I'd have it a couple times a week if we lived closer to Costco.

Paddington was cuddling with me after supper.

He's such a snuggle bug!

After supper, I needed some more steps and the rain storm had passed so we went for a walk down to my son's.

Baby F was feeling more herself today.

Which meant we saw more smiles which made me happy.
She had on one of the little outfits I got for her from PatPat - it looked cute on her.

We brought her some corn twists for a treat and she was feeding them to the puppies.

Ozzy was more interested in the corn twists than Louie was.

He is getting so big - he's still just a puppy too.
I can't imagine how big he's going to get.

My Honey had brought some balloons and she was trying her darndest to blow them up.

She loved watching My Honey do it.

Just when it would get around this big, she would knock it out of his hand so the balloon would float around crazily while the air was escaping from it and she thought that was hilarious.

She gave it go herself.
She might not be able to do it now but she'll get the hang of it soon enough.

Miss H had popped out to pick up some supper and came back with Miss Z who was going to be having her first sleep over.

Baby F was so excited to see her.
She kept saying 'Auntie' over and over and it sounded adorable.

They made tongues out of play dough.
They do that a lot then lick people with them and they think that it's so funny.

We visited for a while then headed back home.


We watched a couple episodes of Somebody Feed Phil when we got home.
The first time we watched it I found Phil to be kind of annoying but I must say that he is growing on me.
We watched an episode where he was in Chicago and it made me really want to go there.
I can't wait until we can start planning and going on vacations again.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment