Sunday 7 June 2020

Spending Time with the Kiddos (May 31, 2020)

The weekend is almost over, boo hoo.

We had a bit of a sleep in this morning then when we got up, My Honey made this nutritious and delicious breakfast.

Baby F's parents both had to work this morning so we got to babysit and we were thrilled.

She got My Honey to put on these 3D glasses.

She just has a thing for glasses.

She wanted buckled in her seat and for My Honey to carry her around.

And what this Princess wants, she gets.
So he stood there like that with her for a while and let her watch tv.

She came over to snuggle with me on the couch.

She wanted to get right under the blankets and My Honey had an idea to make that fun for her.
Glow Sticks!

She thought that was pretty fun.

He's always thinking of fun things to do with the kiddos.

The light under the blanket wasn't that great but this shot turned out pretty good.

Glow Sticks can even be fun in the day time.

As you can see, she's still strapped into her booster seat.

Selfie with Grandma and Papa which is what she's been calling My Honey lately.

She's a girlie girl and likes looking at her self in the camera which I think is wonderful.

I want her always to believe that the she is beautiful and to love herself.

You are having blueberries whether you want them or not!

Time for coffee.

It's good stuff.

Getting every last drop.
(It wasn't really coffee, it was just water but in a coffee mug which made it better somehow).

The kiddos love hiding under all our pillows and stuffies.

Just chillin!

Paddington thought it was nap time.

Playing Hide and Seek.

Ozzy was over too and the kitties were keeping a very close eye on him!

She wanted some 'choco', which is what she calls chocolate, so of course we found some for her.

In a pinch, chocolate chips will do.

And when you can't get it into fast enough with your fingers, you just drink them down!

When there's one more chocolate chip stuck on the dish and you can't get it out!

This girl takes right after her Grandma I tell you - I love chocolate too!


I was doing dishes and she saw the bubbles and wanted to play in them.
So when I was done, I filled up the sink for her to play with the bubbles and it quickly turned into this!

She thought it was great!

She still gets me with her silly faces.

She still had her diaper on so you can just imagine how much it weighed when we took her out of there!

There it is, "The Scowl"!
Once the water started spilling over onto the floor we figured it was time to get out!

My brother asked if we could watch their kiddos for a bit so they dropped them off.

It was just in time too because My Honey was making pizzas for supper and they each got to make their own.

Mr H was very specific about what he wanted on his.

He was so proud of making his own pizza.

He ate pretty much the whole thing.
He even wanted to take his crusts home with him and reminded me just before they left to put them in a bag for him!

After the kids made their pizzas, My Honey continued on, he made about 6 more.

He even put pineapple on one for me.

Then Miss A and I tried our hand at making a desert pizza.
I made a sauce with light cream cheese, a bit of icing sugar and some Oreo coffee cream.
Then on top I put bananas, graham cracker crumbs and marshmallows.
We should have partially cooked it before putting on the toppings because My Honey had to pull it out of the pizza oven a little early to avoid burning the marshmallows.



My daily reason why on WW Connect today.

Ha Ha - Luckily My Honey comes into Hobby Lobby with me and he knows how much I love so he indulges me.

Kind of true!
I feel like unbiased media is a hard thing to come by these days, which is both unfortunate and frightening.


That's all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment