Friday 12 June 2020

My Baby's Birthday (June 7, 2020)

I got up, made myself a coffee and found my comfy spot on the couch.

Paddy-Bear (he has so many nicknames) snuggled in like the cuddle bug he is.

I started this new series that I've been looking forward to watching.
Sweet Magnolias.
I watched two episodes and so far so good.

It's my son's birthday today so I planned on having everyone over for supper.
He requested sheppards pie and ceasar salad for supper so I got the sheppards pie ready to go in the oven.

I made myself and egg wrap for breakfast and has some cold, crisp grapes to go along with.

I did another Leslie Sansone video to get some steps in this afternoon.

Miss H posted these pictures in her birthday message to my boy today.

He turns 28 today, I can hardly believe it.
He's always made me so proud - I love him more than I could ever explain.

This was just one year ago - I can't believe how itty Baby F was - I wish I could slow time down but since I can't, I'm just trying to enjoy every moment.

Miss H was working today and Baby F was still not feeling well at all.

Mom & I stopped over to visit and I wanted to bring my son over his birthday gift.
He wasn't sure if he'd be able to make supper at my place since Baby F was running a fever.

When she's sick she is really stuck to mom & dad and wants nothing to do with anyone else.

Awww, she looks so sad.
I was getting lots of scowls from her today.

Since I'd already made supper, I just had everyone come over anyway.
My gorgeous niece and her honey.

Mom and Miss A - she had her make up all done for the occasion, she looooves make up.

My brother and Mr H.
He didn't want sheppards pie so I made him a hot dog and he ate the whole thing!

Baby F had perked up a bit so they decided to bring her over.
(His Nan from NS just happened to call him to wish him a Happy Birthday)

Miss M was the only one who couldn't make it because she was working.
Both she and Miss H are working in the kitchen at the golf course this year.
Miss H worked this morning, then when she got off, Miss M went to work.

Trying to get her to eat a little - she doesn't eat much when she is under the weather but who does?

Miss M picked up an ice cream cake in WCT from me from Dairy Queen which is my son's favorite.
I've been wanting to get the cookie dough blizzard cake for a few years now and we finally got it this year.
Luckily I don't care for ice cream cake so it was easy for me to pass it up.

The birthday boy.

Everyone hung around until 7:30 hoping to see My Honey when he got home but he ended up getting home closer to 8 pm.
So he didn't get to see everyone but at least I saved him some supper.

We watched some Diner's, Drive-In's & Dives before heading to bed.
It's back to work at the real office for me tomorrow.
I'm kind of sad but kind of looking forward to it too.
It will be nice when things get back to 'normal' whatever that is going to look like.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment