Sunday 25 March 2018

Spring Concert (Mar.20, 2018)

The snow is starting to melt, I can't wait until it is all gone!
My Honey says it's officially the first day of spring, I thought it was tomorrow but I will happily be wrong in this case.


Ode to spring!


This is the bookmark Ms SM gave me at curling the other night for an early birthday presetnt


The water break search continues.

They've dug about 4 holes in our street now, still haven't found it.
They did come around door to door to tell us that they'd be turning on the water for a half hour or so.
I was at work but mom was home luckily and she filled the tub up and the sink.  Even did the dishes which was awesome because they were starting to pile up.
After work, I picked up mom and we headed over to my sons for showers.
It was nice to visit with him, I would have stayed longer except we had the spring concert to get to.

The concert started at 7 pm.
My SIL saved us seats.
It was all the kids from primary to grade 6 that performed.

They had the little ones out first - so precious.

The next group played the Triangles, My Honey will be sorry he missed this.
Ever since we discovered Tra-La-La-La Triangle by Patsy Cline he claims it's his favorite instrument.

The kids always amuse me, some of them are so into the performing and others look like they wish they were somewhere else, any where else.
They just stand there, they don't do the actions, they don't even bother to mouth the words.
Ha ha.

Miss A's group was next.

There she is!

This group had more actions to do to their songs.

Most of them were trying.

The little girl with the black hat here was awesome.
She is a total performer, she had all the actions down and she had the swagger to go with.

This little guys mom was right in front of the audience and he was performing just for her.
He was so proud, you could tell that he adored her and was so happy to be making her happy.
It was incredibly sweet to watch.

Each grade did a couple of songs and they had a few extra performances.

A very beginner group of musicians.


BH's grand-daughter rocking it!

These drummers were fun to watch.

There were a couple little girls watching that were just as entertaining as the show.
They were dancing along and having a great time.

This one is BH's grand-daughter.
She was twirling and twirling in her little dress - what a doll she is.

They got the whole group back out together at the end for one final performance.
These are all the kiddos in the school from Primary to Grade 6.

They did the dinosaur song & dance.
They all have so much fun while they are doing it.
I think I even know all the words now.

After the show, we chatted with SIL for a bit and made a tentative plan for Easter dinner.

They have our driveway blocked off at home now so I couldn't even park in there.
I am really hoping they find the break soon and fix it.

I AM CLEAN AND IT FEELS SO GOOD!

I basically spent the rest of the evening taking selfies, ha ha!

That shower was so refreshing, I felt like a million bucks.

I stayed up later than I should have, I'll regret that in the morning!

As soon as I got in bed, I had company.


He knows where to go to get cuddles.

He has a thing for my camera, so I get lots of nice pictures of him because he is just a staring at it (until he tries to get it from me).

My sweet little baby.
Can't imagine my life without him now.

I am proud to say that I am still tracking my points and sticking to plan.
Even if I only take baby steps, I am determined to do this.
Just knowing that I am actually doing something to reach my weight loss goals and live healthier feels good.


That is all for today.
Until next time, be happy!


























No comments:

Post a Comment