Monday 26 March 2018

Sleep Over! (Mar.23, 2018)


 I was finally starting to see a glimmer of spring, the snow was half melted, it was warmer out.
Then this happened last night.

Mother Nature found a whole pile of snow and dumped it on us.
And BOOM, we are smack dab in winter again.

It is pretty though.

Thank goodness for my space heater in my office.
It sure does save me in the winters when I feel like a popsicle.

Had some egg creations for breakfast.
They are convenient and quick.
I've tried a few of the flavors but cheese & chive is by far my favorite.

This is my "so happy it's Friday" face!

This is just me feeling good in my own skin today.

Lunch was chicken with Diana BBQ sauce and edamame with this new whipped cream cheese flavor I found.

Tzatziki!
So good and only 1 point for a tbsp.

I had thought about going to WCT for a trip this evening but then my brother called to see if I'd watch the kiddos which sounded a lot more fun!

Mr.H was super happy to find this bag of sour gummy worms.
This boy loves his candy!


I didn't have the car seat so I got my boy to come over and watch the kiddos for a few minutes while I ran down and got some Subway for all of us for supper.
He wanted a bowl of chili and that seemed like a fair swap.
They are both fighting sore throats, poor Miss H especially, she can't take anything.
She's looking good though.

Enjoy their supper on their makeshift table.

Miss A found the chiwawa we got for the kitties.

Talked to my sissy back in NS for a bit.
I told Miss H I would pay for her to go get a 3D ultrasound if she wanted.
Then mom reminded me about how my sister had saved cord blood from both her boys so I called her to find out about it.
She is going to send me the information and I am going to pay for the kids to get that done too.
They may never need to use it but if they do, we will all be greatful to have it available 

Miss A showing me her "sour" face!

Selfie with my mom.

He lugged the container of toys out to the living room himself then promptly dumped the whole thing.
Like the house wasn't already messy enough!

Back to the candy!

Waiting and watching for My Honey to get home.

He was really late tonight.
When he finally did get home, Mr H was watching at the window.
When he saw the truck pull up he turned to me and said
"I so excited!"
OMG - it cracked me up.
He took off to the door and was right there waiting when My Honey came in.


He immediately wanted up.

We couldn't find the apple tv remote so they went in my office and watched YouTube videos on my computer.
When he gets home they are just stuck to his side like glue.

He did get away briefly from the kiddos to give the kitties some loving.

Doesn't Professor Snuggles look thrilled?

My brother called to say they'd been invited out and wanted to know if we could keep the kids for the night.
He dropped off some pj's for them.

I got him ready for bed and off we went.

He wanted to play fort again under the blankets so that is what we did.

Then I found some music for him to watch on the Ipad and within minutes he was out like a light. 
Miss A slept with mom because our spare bedroom is loaded with all our living room stuff right now.

Funnies from Facebook today.

Love it!

Another Hawaii memory.
This was when we went to Warren & Annabelle's Magic show in Lahaina.
It was super good!


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment