Friday 30 March 2018

The Hunt for Curtains Continues (Mar.28, 2018)

Still tracking my points and staying on plan.
Feeling good.
 
My mid morning snack at my desk.
Veggies and a sweet, delicious mango.

Lunch was leftovers.
Hardly any points, only the mashed potatoes and the bbq sauce.
Not bad for all that food.

I arrived back to work to find one of the best things ever.
A parcel on my desk!!!
It's always exciting, even when I have a pretty good idea what it is.

It ended up being both of my orders shipped together.
I got some Kodiak pancake mix in a couple different flavors just to try it out.
You can't get it here anywhere that I know of.
If I like it, I am going to have to do some research though and see if I can find a place.

I put up the new curtains as soon as I got home from work.

The description when I ordered them said they were Star White which I was hoping was a nice bright white but turns out it is more of a grey color.
I realize grey is in right now but I am personally tired of it so I don't think I am going to keep them.
That is set number two failed.
The hunt for new curtains continues on. 

For supper I made a tomato, cucumber salad.
I added onions, feta, olives and a piece of chicken.
I also baked a weight watcher wrap in the oven on high until it got crispy and added it on top like a crouton.
My Honey whipped up some of his fabulous dressing and it was delicious.

I painted all the doorway trim for all the doors in the hallway tonight and gave the walls another coat of paint.
I think that should be good now!
On to the living room I go.

We took the door off of our hallway closet and it is one of those folding doors that I don't like.
So we decided we are going to go with a sliding door and I thought this one looked awesome.
My Honey can likely build one (he can do anything) but I will have to look for the hardware and rollers so it can slide.

Saw this and thought it was a great idea!

More Maui memories popped up on Facebook

Enjoying some shaved ice with My Honey.

We took a drive up past Lahaina to see where the road would take us.

They views were just breathtaking.

Everything is so green and lush - gorgeous.

One particular part of the road was super scary to drive on.
It was wide enough for about one and a half vehicles.
It was on the edge of a cliff and it made a 180 degree turn.
I was so terrified that when we made it to the top on the other side of the super skinny part of the road, we had to stop so I could have a breather.
And this was in summer weather.
We made it though and the views were worth it.

We went to a luau.

The flower leis were so pretty.

Loved watching the performers.

It was right on the water too so the view was beautiful.

There was tons of dancing.

Probably hard to balance that thing on her head.

Out for a snack.

Looking pretty tanned up there isn't he?

At the airport - time to go home.

My sad face because I don't want to go home.

He doesn't either.

That is all for today.
Until next time, be happy.





No comments:

Post a Comment