Sunday 25 March 2018

Welcome Back Ipad! (Mar.15, 2018)

I followed weigh watchers to plan, tracked everything I ate.
Feeling like I am finally going to get somewhere.


I cooked up a bunch of chicken breasts so I've been eating them every day.

Ipad returned, we haven't seen much of him lately.
Probably opted to stay indoors over the winter.

Professor Snuggles was excited to see him.


So was Paddington, I think he wanted to get out there and play.

Saw it online today - what a great idea!

The guys from the warehouse called to see if we'd run another weight loss competition in the office so we discussed and think we will.


This memory popped up of Professor Snuggles - he has a thing for boxes.


Saw this on Facebook and it made me chuckle.
It also made me think too that it would be nice to get cards like this but with a positive message and randomly leave the for people.

Other than that, not too much else went on today.
So instead, I am posting some pictures from our cruise and trip to Fort Lauderdale 3 years ago.
Enjoy!

We took a day trip out to see the everglades.

It was really beautiful, more so than I imagined it would be.

Our tour guide/boat captain, spends a lot of time out here and he was skilled at finding all kinds of animals.

My Honey had the birds eating out of his hands, literally.

Of course we saw some gators.
They look so menacing when they are gliding silently towards you.

After we watched a show the Gator Boys of television fame put on.

Why would anyone even ever want to do this?
Crazy!!!

We got to hold some baby gators afterwards.

I agreed because their mouths were taped up.
I felt a little for the guy honestly.

This was at a lookout we went to in St Thomas.
OMG - it was gorgeous.

They left us little towel animals in our room on the cruise.

It was fun each day to get back to the room to see what they had created.

The last day we got this monkey and he was our favorite.
We took a little towel animal class while we were on the cruise but I don't remember a thing I learned.

We loved the monkey so much that we each had to get a picture with him.

The artistic abilities of some people and the imagination to just come up with it in the first place is incredible.

Our last stop on the cruise was Holland America's own island, Half Moon Cay (pronounced key).

The ship docked and then we had to get into little boats to get onto the island.

There wasn't much to do on the island except enjoy the beach and that is exactly what we did.

We rented floaties and this is how we spent our day.

I ended up getting burnt to a crisp but My Honey just gets darker and darker.
I love this picture of him.
He looks so good in white (which he doesn't wear often) and that gorgeous teal water is amazing.

We really had a wonderful day there and I can't wait until we do it again.

We had one more night in Fort Lauderdale when we got back from the cruise.
I am pretty hurting from my sun burn here.

We met BN & JM to go out for dinner one last time before heading home.
Just look how dark My Honey is.

We went to Bubba Gumps and ordered all of the seafood.

My Honey got this shrimp dish which looked so good.

It was such a great trip, I am looking forward to our next cruise.
Not sure when, but it will happen.

Fitbit stats aren't looking so good.

That is all for today.
Until next time, be happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment