Sunday 25 March 2018

Quiet Day (Mar.18, 2018)

So I woke up even earlier today.
I tried to stay in bed anyway but no go so finally at 7:30 am I just got up and made a coffee.


Made myself an awesome breakfast sandwich too full of chicken and spinach.

Again I watched two episodes of The Crown then I got to blogging.

Basically that is how my day went.

I would blog for awhile then I would need a break and would watch an episode of The Crown.

Then I would get back to blogging again for awhile until I needed another break and so on.

I couldn't do much else without water.

It's a convenience that I really take for granted and don't even think about until it's gone.

I made a pot of hamburger soup for supper and after I chopped onions and garlic, I couldn't wash my hands.
We can't flush the toilet or have a shower, nothing.

It's a good thing that we all drink water and always have bottled water on hand or I wouldn't have been able to have a coffee this morning either.

They came to our yard and were measuring out, looking for the water lines.
I was afraid they would have to dig up our yard but they said they had to find the break first.

They were working in our yard for awhile but then moved on so I hope that means the break isn't here.

Hopefully the water will be back up and running sooner than expected, if not, I'll be going to my boys house tomorrow for a shower.

My Honey brought home a bunch of non potable water from work.
We can't drink it but he filled up the reservoirs in the toilets so at least we can flush them a few times.

I was still blogging when he got home and was really determined to get caught up so just kept at it until bed time.

This oldie showed up on Facebook today.
This was back in my school days.
I would have been about 18 here.
Checkout that 80s hair.

My SIL took my nephew to see Paw Patrol Live in Edmonton the other day.

There they are!

She said he just loved it and he had a blast!


That is all for today.
Until next time, be happy!







No comments:

Post a Comment