Sunday 25 March 2018

New Curtains - Yay or Nay? (Mar.14, 2018)

They had meetings in the office today and brought in pizza's for lunch which was great for me.
I didn't have any myself but I took left overs home for My Honey and my mama to have for supper.
I am still working on eating left over turkey and ham dinner from Friday.
I am getting there, it is almost gone.

After work, I was watching some Counting On from last night and I was kind of falling asleep so I made myself get up and get moving.


I did a couple loads of laundry and I decided to put up my new curtains in my bedroom.
This is the before.


This is the after.

I got the first set up then when I opened the second set, turns out they were the wrong length.
They were super short.
I thought I must have grabbed the wrong package but when I looked, the correct length is on the package so they must have been packaged incorrectly.
I packaged them back up - why is it so hard to get things back into a package after you take them out?
I will have to take them back and exchange them for the proper length.

As I am looking at the other set though, I am not all that sure that I am crazy about the choice.
It will be a week or so before I can get back to the store so I'll think on it.
I may just return both sets and look for something else.

I was feeling really snacky this evening but was careful about making some good choices.
I had some turkey bites, laughing cow cheese wedges, dill pickles and a caramel chocolate chip rice cake.
Weird combo I know but I wanted to fulfill my craving with something that kept me within my points range for the day.

Success!

When My Honey got home, he and I watched an episode of Game of Thrones.
Even though we wanted to watch more, we resisted and got to bed at a decent hour.
My body will be thanking me for that tomorrow.

Saw a couple things on Facebook that made me laugh today.


Ha ha.
So timely because we were just discussing The Flat Earth Society in work the other day.
One of our foreman (BL) says he is a believer in the flat earth.
I was totally shocked.
He was pretty serious and I still don't know if he was just pulling my leg or not?

Whether or not he was, the fact remains that there are others out there that believe the earth is round and I find that astonishing.


Ba ha ha!

These also popped up from our 2013 trip to Oahu when we spent the day at the Polynesian Cultural Center.
(Which I highly recommend as an activity to do if you ever find yourself in Oahu looking for something fun to do)

We made little fish out of palm branches.

It was pretty easy too, you just weaved a few stems together and voila!
We still have ours from that trip.


Well that is all for today.
Until next time, be happy!




















No comments:

Post a Comment