Sunday 25 March 2018

Weigh In (Mar.19, 2018)

Still no water so I had to brush my teeth using a bottle of water then I took a wash cloth with me to work so I could wash my face.

Hope they find the break and fix it soon.

When I went home for lunch they had the road blocked off in front of my house so I couldn't get to my driveway.
Had to park on the road and walk up.

There didn't seem to be any workers around though then I noticed my neighbor talking to someone in a town truck so I walked over there to see if there was any update.

There really wasn't.
They are still looking for the line break, they are starting to dig up our road - what a mess this is going to be.

I feel bad for the town workers.  We have really old pipe in the ground here and the town knows it needs replacing.  They started replacing sections a year or two but they've been having so many breaks this year that they just can't keep up with it.

It's an inconvenience for sure but it's not their fault so we'll make do until they get it figured out.

256.2 lbs
Weighed in this morning.
I was only down .2 which was a little disheartening.
I am not giving up yet though on this weight watchers thing.
I am determined to stick with it.

I wanted to get to working out this week too, just don't want to get all sweaty right now with the water situation but as soon as it's back on, I am going to get at it.

The weight loss competition at work is off and running.
Four of us weighed in today, I am sure I will get more participants this week.
I really want to do well this time.


This will be my starting weight for the weight loss competition.
I had to weigh again in the afternoon because our starting weight had to be witnessed.

I worked a little late then stopped to grab some water at the store.
They let you get it for free if your water is out which is helpful.
After some supper, I had to curl.
It's our final game tonight.
It started out bad, they were up 4, we had nothing.
Then we managed to get a few points and almost tie it up but they won in the end.
We seem to always end up in the play off game against the same team, I think we won once since I've been curling.  We'll do it again too.
So that is a wrap for this year of curling.
I'll miss my team mates but before you know it, it will be time to start a new season.
Before we left, SM gave me a birthday card.
It had this bookmark in it - that was so nice of her.
I got a text from my SIL right as I was getting in bed to let me know that there was a spring concert at the school tomorrow night and Miss A would be performing.
Mom & I will go and watch, should be cute.


That is all for today, until next time, be happy!





No comments:

Post a Comment