Sunday 25 March 2018

Kitty Mischief (Mar.17, 2018)

Woke up pretty early.
Can't seem to get up early on the weekdays but then on the weekends I can't seem to sleep in.

I wanted to get caught up some on my blog today as I am way behind, but first thing I did was to make a coffee and watch a couple episodes of The Crown, Season 2.

I could have binge watched it but made myself get up and do other stuff.


Made myself a spinach and egg sandwich for breakfast.
Threw in some siracha and it rocked.

I tried to do some blogging but this is what my desk looked like.

Professor Snuggles has a thing for my keyboard and just being on my desk in general when I am trying to work.

Paddington wanted in on the action too.

Finally I gave up and decided to watch another episode of The Crown and look who followed me right out of my office.
Guess all that climbing over my desk tuckered them out.

Hard to be mad when they are so cute though.

In between blogging and watching The Crown, I managed to get my new bed skirt on to the bed.
That was a challenge.
Picking up and moving a king size mattress and moving it was difficult enough but then when you add two cats to the mix it gets to be even more of a struggle.

Eventually I had to just put them out of the room and shut the door to get it done.


As soon as I opened the bedroom door, the kitties were right back in there.
I don't know how much I love the white, think navy would look better but at least it's better than the chocolate brown I had before.


The kitties approve anyway.

The men's bonspiel is going on this weekend and I signed up for two shifts of bartending this afternoon.

So I got ready, stopped to dump some garbage in the dumpster on my way.
Felt good to get it out of the house.

Bartending was ok.
I did make myself an excellent spicy virgin Caesar.


I was kind of dead a lot of the time but I managed to keep busy.

Scrolled the internet there and found a few funnies.
This is not me, I love sharing with My Honey but I still thought it was funny.

This is how I feel sometimes.

While I was there, one of my neighbours who was curling told me that the water was off on our street.
Then a little later, my other neighbour texted me to tell me the same but with the update that it would be out for 3-4 days.

Bummer!

I was planning on making something for My Honey for supper but because of the water situation I instead paid for a supper for him from the bonspiel.

SV was doing the supper, chicken and ribs and they smelled delicious.
When my shift was over I went down to get some food but it wasn't ready yet so I hung out and chatted a bit waiting for it.

After I stopped at the store to get myself a pop.
I was craving a diet pepsi but then I saw the diet gingerale and it looked even better so that's what I got.


I skipped the high calorie supper and had chicken, broccoli and cauliflower instead.


My Honey enjoyed his supper and we again watched another episode of Game of Thrones.
Only a few more episodes of Season Six left for us to watch.

I should have stayed up later and did some more blogging but instead went to bed with MH.
I am going to dedicate my day tomorrow to blogging so I can get caught up.

Facebook memories to share.

Enjoying a pina colada in Waikiki, 2013

Cutie pie Mr.H - he has always been so smiley!

SV and I in Maui 2014.
Her hubby was working but the three of us went to Maui for a week.

My Honey & I - same trip.

Enjoying a sunset in Maui.
I loved how in Maui everyone just dropped whatever they were doing to stop and watch the sunset then when it was done, they just carried on.
It was nice to see people "stopping to smell the roses".

That is all for today.
Until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment